Scotland at the Euros

Biker needs to go to specsavers. Could have seen that coming, surely? But yes, what a ****.

Found this version of We have a dream, quite moving, come on Boys!

Loved that. Tragically where our national team are concerned, our dreams of getting out of a group never come true. Or haven't yet and If Clarke doesn't change things radically, then only if we were dreaming of getting handed our arse, will any dream come true. I woke up and had no nerves, that sums up how little I believe in our chances. If when the team is announced and he has made changes, will any hope surface. But, I still think our national trait in big games of fucking everything up will be the same old fucking story. Monday was utterly dismal and for me we looked like the worst technically gifted team in the whole competition. Embarress8ng lack if finese and skill. The best piece of skill was Christie, then he was bodychecked by O'Donnel. Summed us up to a tee. Woeful. But, as I have written elsewhere if we play our better players we might at least string five passes together going forward. He won't though. He's a dour boring safety first coach.

Loved that. Tragically where our national team are concerned, our dreams of getting out of a group never come true. Or haven't yet and If Clarke doesn't change things radically, then only if we were dreaming of getting handed our arse, will any dream come true. I woke up and had no nerves, that sums up how little I believe in our chances. If when the team is announced and he has made changes, will any hope surface. But, I still think our national trait in big games of fucking everything up will be the same old fucking story. Monday was utterly dismal and for me we looked like the worst technically gifted team in the whole competition. Embarress8ng lack if finese and skill. The best piece of skill was Christie, then he was bodychecked by O'Donnel. Summed us up to a tee. Woeful. But, as I have written elsewhere if we play our better players we might at least string five passes together going forward. He won't though. He's a dour boring safety first coach.
Yes, I expect nothing but a defeat, however, I pray for just one moment of joy.

I hope they play this in the dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.