Scotland Independance Referendum

smudgedj said:
Blue Til Death said:
smudgedj said:
LOL Just see the chips on both shoulders welfare-addicted morbidly obese skirt wearing fuckers digging tunnels in order to smuggle their shortbread and tartan.

It will be like World War Z mate with them flinging their fried mars bar saturated bodies at the wall after a few weeks of standing on their own two feet.

LOL - It'll give the drunken under achievers something to do whilst Salmond forward sells all his oil to China for a handful of magic beans on the pound (or the groat whichever money they will be using)
'England - So good i moved to Bolivia instead'

;)

In all seriousness, are you immune to the tap water there?

pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:
Blue Til Death said:
It will be like World War Z mate with them flinging their fried mars bar saturated bodies at the wall after a few weeks of standing on their own two feet.

LOL - It'll give the drunken under achievers something to do whilst Salmond forward sells all his oil to China for a handful of magic beans on the pound (or the groat whichever money they will be using)

;)

Wellllll I have a Bolivian birth certificate sooooo....

Anyway Yes I'm immune to the tap water also I have immunity to Llajwa

This stuff :-

llajua-small2.jpg

smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:

;)

llajua-small2.jpg
That looks like something even Paphos would have a think about

BoyBlue_1985 said:
smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:

;)

llajua-small2.jpg
That looks like something even Paphos would have a think about

That looks like deconstructed haggis to me.. !

smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:

;)

llajua-small2.jpg
How much did that cost?

I remember that stuff, it was always a lottery, a dish on the table and it would either blow your face off or have no effect at all.

Es picante?

Un poco

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg[/bigimg]

Ahahaha

Very funny.

pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:

;)

llajua-small2.jpg
How much did that cost?

I remember that stuff, it was always a lottery, a dish on the table and it would either blow your face off or have no effect at all.

Es picante?

Un poco

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg[/bigimg]

Ahahaha

Very funny.

Yeah - you need to be aware!

So when are you leaving sunny Scotland for Bolivia? lol

smudgedj said:

Well i'm off to New Zealand for up to 2 years, after that i might come back to South and Central America. I'll definitely go back again at some point though, brilliant country. Maybe once 'agua caliente' doesn't mean a 30 second lukewarm dribble and constant threat of electrocution.

pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:

Well i'm off to New Zealand for up to 2 years, after that i might come back to South and Central America. I'll definitely go back again at some point though, brilliant country. Maybe once 'agua caliente' doesn't mean a 30 second lukewarm dribble and constant threat of electrocution.

LOL I spent £35 to buy a decent shower! I'll have to refit the 'dangerous' shower when I leave.

Anyway who are you voting for?

smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:

LOL I spent £35 to buy a decent shower! I'll have to refit the 'dangerous' shower when I leave.

Luxury! There was times i would have paid £35 to use it.

In the referendum? Firmly on the fence at the moment, i think it's a great opportunity to create a better country for your average person to live in, rather than have everything geared towards making money for the few. But there's so many hurdles and so much change needed that i have absolutely no faith in the political establishment overcoming.

pee dubya said:
smudgedj said:
pee dubya said:

Luxury! There was times i would have paid £35 to use it.

In the referendum? Firmly on the fence at the moment, i think it's a great opportunity to create a better country for your average person to live in, rather than have everything geared towards making money for the few. But there's so many hurdles and so much change needed that i have absolutely no faith in the political establishment overcoming.
It will probably just make the rich richer on either side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.