Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 19:00 on BBC1. Being played in Stuttgart.

1000011355.jpg

Arguably more exciting than the other game, both teams playing for a win. I don't think a draw will be good for either team. At Euro 2016 and Euro 2020, third place sides have needed at least 3 points and sometimes even that hasn't been enough. There's a slight chance Scotland get 2nd but they'd need a huge swing of results. Don't write off Hungary though.

Third place as it stands:
1000011357.jpg

If both teams perform to their best, Hungary should win comfortably.

3-1 to the Magyars.

Well we may not win tonight, but we will not be too down hearted as we are used to it, England on the other hand, lucky to have 4 points, have been fucking woeful. Favourites? What a farce. Only in England. Give it our all Scotiand.

Well we may not win tonight, but we will not be too down hearted as we are used to it, England on the other hand, lucky to have 4 points, have been fucking woeful. Favourites? What a farce. Only in England. Give it our all Scotiand.

Whats is got to do with England?

Going well there until the old anti England sentiment comes out. Must now be ingrained in the Scotch DNA. 1-0 to Scotland BTW.

I don't give a fuck about the Scottish tonight because I have wanted them to win their last two games, maybe my dislike for them tonight will bring on a win, who knows :)

You're coming home, you're coming home Scotland's coming home.

And so are England next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.