Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not even really upset at this, because we got exactly what we deserved from the tournament. Thought we were awful in all three matches.

Clarke has done a really good job generally, but he failed in this tournament. It's been clear for a while that teams have figured out how to play against the system he developed, and he's done nothing about it.

The players need to take some responsibility, but it's the lack of tactical flexibility that's done us. This game was screaming out for a system change, yet we didn't do it because we'd obviously not worked on anything else.
Do you reckon if will be David moyes ?

International football isn't for Pep.
I'll go out on a limb, i reckon Pep would fail at international football, nowhere near enough time to spend with players & fully explain his way of playing.
I'd like to see him in charge of a team like Turkey
Players who appear to have ability and skill but seem to be devoid of any tactical nous.

I watched the game with half an eye last night and can see why the Scots are disappointed with the result. Losing in the last minute/to the last kick is gut wrenching, but they were always on a loser after that very, very poor performance in the opening game. Germany look to be a good team (maybe too good for England) but hardly a great one and I think perhaps we south of the border should reconsider our assessment of the Scottish team. My opinion is that qualifying for the second stage must obviously depend on the opposition but would be a major achievement in any case. Scottish football lacks the financial clout to compete many, if not most of the European leagues represented at these Euros. One thing we can say, is that the Scots fans are unrivalled.

I watched the game with half an eye last night and can see why the Scots are disappointed with the result. Losing in the last minute/to the last kick is gut wrenching, but they were always on a loser after that very, very poor performance in the opening game. Germany look to be a good team (maybe too good for England) but hardly a great one and I think perhaps we south of the border should reconsider our assessment of the Scottish team. My opinion is that qualifying for the second stage must obviously depend on the opposition but would be a major achievement in any case. Scottish football lacks the financial clout to compete many, if not most of the European leagues represented at these Euros. One thing we can say, is that the Scots fans are unrivalled.
No need to be disappointed. They might have got a solid battering in the first game, scabbed a draw in the second and got nowt in the third, but they scored two goals. That's two more than City got at The Etihad in the whole of Pearce's last half season. We're the ones who should be disappointed.

I'm just hoping that Engerland go out tomorrow (or next match) - get rid of GS and get Pep in at the end of the season if he leaves City.
Pep had a sharp Brain and will steer well clear of this Poisoned Chalice. But I’ve no doubt whatsoever that he would master International Tournaments -albeit not with England.

Waistcoats recent success was all based on Set Pieces -which have gone to shit as well as every other aspect of Teamwork this Tournament -so far

Do you reckon if will be David moyes ?
If Moyes wants it then we might make the change.

Since the trauma caused by the Vogts experiment we'll most likely be sticking with Scottish managers for a while.

If Moyes isn't interested I suspect Clarke will stay on if he doesn't resign himself.

Theres not many other options.

No need to be disappointed. They might have got a solid battering in the first game, scabbed a draw in the second and got nowt in the third, but they scored two goals. That's two more than City got at The Etihad in the whole of Pearce's last half season. We're the ones who should be disappointed.
I don't think my memory is playing tricks on me when I say that some of us were actually a litle, teeny bit on the annoyed side rather than just disappointed!

@Magicpole and all Scottish Blues.

You may be pissed off that you are out but spare a thought for us, sadly we are still in it. I wish we were out rather than suffer the shite Southgate has put us through and will for at least one more game. At least you played decent teams and tried. We played the team ranked 57th and didn't bother turning up.
The media pick our team and a compliant yes man manager just nods his head.

@Magicpole and all Scottish Blues.

You may be pissed off that you are out but spare a thought for us, sadly we are still in it. I wish we were out rather than suffer the shite Southgate has put us through and will for at least one more game. At least you played decent teams and tried. We played the team ranked 57th and didn't bother turning up.
The media pick our team and a compliant yes man manager just nods his head.
I agree with most of that apart from us trying. I must have missed that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.