Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going well there until the old anti England sentiment comes out. Must now be ingrained in the Scotch DNA. 1-0 to Scotland BTW.
The Sweaties can't help themselves; England aren't playing until tuesday, yet we're in their heads. Sorry "heeeeds". They're all closet England fans, in my opinion. And you can’t really blame them, can you?

;-)

Going well there until the old anti England sentiment comes out. Must now be ingrained in the Scotch DNA. 1-0 to Scotland BTW.
To give a little balance there are many Scot’s that support England on the back of supporting an English PL team.

The Sweaties can't help themselves; England aren't playing until tuesday, yet we're in their heads. Sorry "heeeeds". They're all closet England fans, in my opinion. And you can’t really blame them, can you?

;-)
I’ve told you before what it is. It’s listening to commentators overhyping you, pundits claiming you are favourites, how many world class players you have. They do your fucking head in. We want them to shut the fuck up, or at least get real. The only place you are ever favourites for any finals is in England. To end this torture and the aftermath if you actually matched your hype, would be 66 on steroids. So, we like it when all those delusions come home to roost. Until the next finals where your world class players will be favourites yet again. Repeat and rinse. Forever,

I’ve told you before what it is. It’s listening to commentators overhyping you, pundits claiming you are favourites, how many world class players you have. They do your fucking head in. We want them to shut the fuck up, or at least get real. The only place you are ever favourites for any finals is in England. To end this torture and the aftermath if you actually matched your hype, would be 66 on steroids. So, we like it when all those delusions come home to roost. Until the next finals where your world class players will be favourites yet again. Repeat and rinse. Forever,
So; you have it in for the team because of pundits? Riiiiight. Does it ever occur to you that, just maybe, the team aren't particularly keen on the arse kissing from the media? It's not the team's fault that 90-odd percent of the media are wankers. But hey; carry on hating.

Hopefully the Magyars get it done. The porridge munchers can go back to not caring about football/supporting whoever En Ger Land play.

Hopefully the Magyars get it done. The porridge munchers can go back to not caring about football/supporting whoever En Ger Land play.

Hold on a goldarn minute, are you saying Scottish fans don't support England when their team gets knocked out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.