Scotland v Hungary - Sun 23rd June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So; you have it in for the team because of pundits? Riiiiight. Does it ever occur to you that, just maybe, the team aren't particularly keen on the arse kissing from the media? It's not the team's fault that 90-odd percent of the media are wankers. But hey; carry on hating.
I know, that’s how bad they are. I actually like the lads who play for you. I have English people in my family I love and wouldn’t mind them having a great time. I love going to England for visits, met great people. I was fucking born there, and have always had a soft spot for you doing well. I can and do see the issues with that but believe me I try not to get the hackles up. I really do. I’ve let everybody down.

I know, that’s how bad they are. I actually like the lads who play for you. I have English people in my family I love and wouldn’t mind them having a great time. I love going to England for visits, met great people. I was fucking born there, and have always had a soft spot for you doing well. I can and do see the issues with that but believe me I try not to get the hackles up. I really do. I’ve let everybody down.
No; you're entitled to your opinion. "Letting everybody down" is neither here nor there. I wouldn't be keen on some of the lads in the team. And it's not just anti-dips or rags, either; some of the players I'm not keen on don't play for either of them. I just find it strange that you hate/dislike the team because of the arseholes that write/comment on them. Anyway; despite what I think might happen, I wish you well for tonight. I like Clarke, though he can come across as spikey at times when dealing with the media.

The Sweaties can't help themselves; England aren't playing until tuesday, yet we're in their heads. Sorry "heeeeds". They're all closet England fans, in my opinion. And you can’t really blame them, can you?

;-)
It’s a football rivalry, the oldest in the world. Obviously there’s a “slight” disparity between the teams but it’s still a rivalry. The funny thing is a fair few of the Scots are English born and probably grew up hoping to play for England, but were t good enough so chose the international equivalent of a pub team.

No; you're entitled to your opinion. "Letting everybody down" is neither here nor there. I wouldn't be keen on some of the lads in the team. And it's not just anti-dips or rags, either; some of the players I'm not keen on don't play for either of them. I just find it strange that you hate/dislike the team because of the arseholes that write/comment on them. Anyway; despite what I think might happen, I wish you well for tonight. I like Clarke, though he can come across as spikey at times when dealing with the media.
Have you not read these boards since the euros started? Wall to wall hate interspersed with grown up football lovers actually talking about football.

Have you not read these boards since the euros started? Wall to wall hate interspersed with grown up football lovers actually talking about football.
Did you not read my post? It's not that he hates them;as you said, there's plenty of hatred on show. It's more why he hates them that puzzles me. Hating a team because of the media fawning all over them. That's hardly the team's fault, is it? I'd guess some of the squad are embarrassed by some of the arse kissing the media indulge in with the England squad. It's the old ploy, though; build them up, then knock them down.

Did you not read my post? It's not that he hates them;as you said, there's plenty of hatred on show. It's more why he hates them that puzzles me. Hating a team because of the media fawning all over them. That's hardly the team's fault, is it? I'd guess some of the squad are embarrassed by some of the arse kissing the media indulge in with the England squad. It's the old ploy, though; build them up, then knock them down.
I half read it ).
Same shit with England 'supporters' and Bellingham. City fans and pool etc. It's a long list

There's plenty that hate Bellingham for the same reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.