Scotland

I am a born and bred Mancunian and over I met numerous Scottish people and I always thought that I have more in common politically than I have people I have met from the south east of England
Lovely people.
Great day yesterday.
Watched the match with a Mancunian. City supporter of course.
Magic recommended a great pub.
Had deep fried haggis. I’m officially half Scottish now.
Great place.
Centre of Glasgow is buzzing.
Never stuck for people to talk to either. We got by with half English and half sign language.
Great weekend.
I’m going for breakfast now and then off to the airport unfortunately.

Lovely people.
Great day yesterday.
Watched the match with a Mancunian. City supporter of course.
Magic recommended a great pub.
Had deep fried haggis. I’m officially half Scottish now.
Great place.
Centre of Glasgow is buzzing.
Never stuck for people to talk to either. We got by with half English and half sign language.
Great weekend.
I’m going for breakfast now and then off to the airport unfortunately.

Where did magicpole send you?

Crawling with Sweaties
That's the main drawback. You should go to London, mind. It's a case of "spot the Landaner", definitely. Took a spin out to Buck House on friday afternoon (nice spread, Sheikhy should make Charlie an offer) and that area in front of it, around the Victoria Monument (is it?) was awash with tourists. Spanish, French, 'murican, Japanese and those bloody Irish.

Where did magicpole send you?
He called it Drop Spirit but it has changed nameI think. Either that or we were in the wrong pub. Rhoderick Dhu is the name outside. Right beside Kitty O’Shea’s

Good spot.
Great Guinness.
Deep fried haggis. Fresh. Just caught that morning.
Cheaper than the Merchant City bars too.

That's the main drawback. You should go to London, mind. It's a case of "spot the Landaner", definitely. Took a spin out to Buck House on friday afternoon (nice spread, Sheikhy should make Charlie an offer) and that area in front of it, around the Victoria Monument (is it?) was awash with tourists. Spanish, French, 'murican, Japanese and those bloody Irish.
Feckin Oirish get everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.