Scotland

I am a born and bred Mancunian and over I met numerous Scottish people and I always thought that I have more in common politically than I have people I have met from the south east of England
Snap with most of you.

View attachment 81827

They'll be the ones with the coats on, even though it was boiling hot.
Shows you don’t know them. Like us, anytime the temp is rising above fatally cold, with even a hint of sun, an insinuation, is all we need to get our Taps Aff. I don’t know who or where they cunts came from, but it wasn’t Ireland and as nobody is fighting, it wasn’t us either.

Shows you don’t know them. Like us, anytime the temp is rising above fatally cold, with even a hint of sun, an insinuation, is all we need to get our Taps Aff. I don’t know who or where they cunts came from, but it wasn’t Ireland and as nobody is fighting, it wasn’t us either.
Reminds me of when we were young uns and your ma telling you to take that jumper off indoors, or you’ll not get the benefit of it when you go out.

Then when your out running about, being told to come in and get a jacket or you’ll catch your death of cold.

He called it Drop Spirit but it has changed nameI think. Either that or we were in the wrong pub. Rhoderick Dhu is the name outside. Right beside Kitty O’Shea’s

Good spot.
Great Guinness.
Deep fried haggis. Fresh. Just caught that morning.
Cheaper than the Merchant City bars too.
No Buckfast?

The Highlands are one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

I'll have to give Glasgow another try, but I did enjoy Edinburgh.

Only problem was I could hardly understand a word anyone was saying my time there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.