Scots g***

not really that surprising; our league is awful, theres no money in Scottish football at all yet we continue to produce decent players (the national team should be far more successful than it currently is). So managers that follow on is natural...

Also maybe potential English managers see the way the press slaughter them, or give them ridiculously high expectations (and then slaughter them when they don't achieve) and say 'feck that I'll get a job as a motd pundit'

City-boy said:
Thought this would be the ideal post to introduce myself to the forum - Scottish City fan - moved down to the north west 5 years ago & adopted City as i went along to a game with some friends & never looked back - Just saying Hello :-)

Welcome our northern friend. Some may say otherwise, but I for one welcome you as a Blue and rather you didn't go the Rag route like the rest of the cretinised, moronic, demonic, cuntish bandwagon population of the world has done oh so many years.

City-boy said:
Thought this would be the ideal post to introduce myself to the forum - Scottish City fan - moved down to the north west 5 years ago & adopted City as i went along to a game with some friends & never looked back - Just saying Hello :-)

Welcome blue :)

Never a dull moment here, hope to see you joining in with the bullshitery and banter good sir :)

Top poster forgot dumb McLeish @ Villa, making the total 8 out of 20 and 40%. just checked on BBC 606

the 2nd post on there says that Kean is a puppet :D very funny indeed he is. his head will still be off come end of season. how many hattricks the fraud Yakubu does won't be able to save him from that perpetual axe.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
typical city fan said:
Alan pardew is at Newcastle
classing someone with 57 caps for Ireland as English is stretching the truth a little I think.
You are right in saying that there would have been one more last week with Steve Bruce. But now there isn't. So my point is still valid. Not a dig at England or English people. I am actually asking why are there so few English managers in the top division in England?
Well considering his Mum was English and he grew up in England where he has lived nearly all his life is far from stretching the truth
The truth is difficult to argue with. But for some reason my brain will not accept him bring English. Tbh, it doesn't really matter. He's not the next England manager. And apart from that gobshite in tottenham I can't think of an English manager anyone actually rates???

typical city fan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
typical city fan said:
Alan pardew is at Newcastle
classing someone with 57 caps for Ireland as English is stretching the truth a little I think.
You are right in saying that there would have been one more last week with Steve Bruce. But now there isn't. So my point is still valid. Not a dig at England or English people. I am actually asking why are there so few English managers in the top division in England?
Well considering his Mum was English and he grew up in England where he has lived nearly all his life is far from stretching the truth
The truth is difficult to argue with. But for some reason my brain will not accept him bring English. Tbh, it doesn't really matter. He's not the next England manager. And apart from that gobshite in tottenham I can't think of an English manager anyone actually rates???

It's only the London media who rate 'Arry.
Every club he has previously managed has ended up on financial shit street....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.