Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would give Denis Suarez a chance before even looking at him, he has played wide for spain and i think we have to give him, rekik, razak, guidetti and briton(if we get him) some game time this year to keep them happy and improving.

Didn't realise he's already 23, he's youngish and good but doesn't seem like he'll propel himself to the skill levels we require any time soon

Also think it's hilarious the mirror outright state we'll automatically double his 20,000 a week salary..

If we're going down this route,i'd sooner Moses,Jarvis or McClean.

It still frustrates that we didn't move for Walcott.

FantasyIreland said:
If we're going down this route,i'd sooner Moses,Jarvis or McClean.

It still frustrates that we didn't move for Walcott.

Walcott? Are you serious? Don't you think we have enough players down the years who can't cross for toffee?

blue soon? said:
Didn't realise he's already 23, he's youngish and good but doesn't seem like he'll propel himself to the skill levels we require any time soon

Also think it's hilarious the mirror outright state we'll automatically double his 20,000 a week salary..

They said treble actually

Will he be bringing his mrs?

And why did hoilett go to QPR? I thought he could do a job surely he could have gone to a top 8 or so side

dachoosen1 said:
Would give Denis Suarez a chance before even looking at him, he has played wide for spain and i think we have to give him, rekik, razak, guidetti and briton(if we get him) some game time this year to keep them happy and improving.
Trouble is Suarez isn't very good in the wide role and struggled at the under 19 tournament recently when he was played there.

Not up to the standard we require to take us to the next level, more of a mid table player for teams like Stoke and Liverpool not the champions.

Two things 1st The mirror and dont know why people quote them,2nd no other top teams would be looking at players of this standard and thats no disrespect to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.