Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would still far prefer Walcott in that role.

Surprised that given he's in his last year of contract we've not had a nibble. Maybe we're waiting for next season and get him for free?

Soulboy said:
Would still far prefer Walcott in that role.

Surprised that given he's in his last year of contract we've not had a nibble. Maybe we're waiting for next season and get him for free?

Both good players,but not good enough.

I'd rather go for Junior Hoillett or Victor Moses if we want to add squad players.

danburge82 said:
I'd rather go for Junior Hoillett or Victor Moses if we want to add squad players.

Neither of which are fit to lace AJ's boots....

Wouldn't swap Walcott for Johnson, truth be told. Suits our system better and is reasonably effective in terms of goals/assists.

Not good enough. Neither are players like Junior Hoilett. There is no panic City are shopping in a different market to what when have been. We need world class players and players bought in a structured manner filling required positions. We also need to promote youth something which Chelsea dont seem to have done. Chelsea have bought good players that all play in the same position. Dennis Suarez and Razak are much better than some players we are linked with. We need a wide player a player to cover Toure and a Cb and give you a chance. We have just recieved acadamy award so lets promote it.

jlc09 said:
Wouldn't swap Walcott for Johnson, truth be told. Suits our system better and is reasonably effective in terms of goals/assists.[/quote Walcott is quick and that's it. AJ is a far more complete footballer. How he didn't get into an England team bereft of creative quality amazes me. AJ gets labelled as a winger by too many when he is very effective coming inside

I still wouldnt swap Walcott tbh. Johnson's development has been pretty underwhelming for me, hasnt kicked on. Walcott the same to a certain extent, but we hear about that regularly and he is a few years younger than Johnson.

We need to add to our wing options, not deplete them, so AJ sjould be retained. Not particularly impressed by Sinclair or Walcott but would prefer Theo out of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.