Scott Sinclair

kippaxchris said:
crystal_mais said:
kippaxchris said:
I didn't say how good i thought he was i said compared to Adam Johnson he is sh*t! And no not based on 2 sitters in a ten minute cameo. He has come on 7 times and done nothing he hasn't even made an impact and as mentioned to add to my opinion he missed 2 sitters i think we would all agree Johnson would have scored.

I didn't agree - Johnson got more minutes. Sinclair has been treated poorly end off.

And for you to think he's shit based on 5/6 5 minutes intro's is laughable

Ok you missed it the first two times i said so i'll try again. I DIDN'T SAY THAT SINCLAIR IS A SH*T PLAYER I SAID HE IS A SH*T ADAM JOHNSON.

And to add to that i think Adam Johnson is a brilliant player. Its like saying Ronaldo is a sh*t Messi it doesn't mean he is a sh*t player just not as good as Messi.

if that's your means for comparison :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm sure Mancini, as he had done with others this season, will now start to turn to those players he has kept on the outside for the Leeds game.

That's great news. I don't think we've suffered enough humiliation yet this season. Get dumped out of the cup by Leeds at home and then lose the title at OT. That should do it. Just need to fail to qualify for the CL and it'd be a full house. Brilliant! Swales would be proud.

never a mancini signing those believing it are kidding themselves

roberto being stubborn and making a point about the last transfer window like he has done several times this year

ive never ever known a manager to slag off his own transfer window like bobby has which suggests they were never his or they were plan 'if all else fails' signings

thats why he isnt playing for me nothing to with ability its all politics and a pretty good picture of what is happening at the club this year

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm sure Mancini, as he had done with others this season, will now start to turn to those players he has kept on the outside for the Leeds game.

What's the point of him doing that? Sinclair will be low on confidence with his every touch watched with baited breath. If he doesn't perform then Mancini might claim he gave him his chance and then not start him again unless there's an injury crisis.

Leeds are going to be as fired up as anything on Sunday and roared on by 6000 Yorkshiremen. I want to play our best team only because the FA Cup is achievable silverware.

MSP said:
He's been disgracefully treated by Mancini whole season. He might not be the world beater but there were surely many situations when introducing him was a logic option yet Mancini completely ignored him.

MSP said:
He's been disgracefully treated by Mancini whole season. He might not be the world beater but there were surely many situations when introducing him was a logic option yet Mancini completely ignored him.

absolutely correct. he needs time on the pitch with the top class players to make his mark. Look at Stirling at Liverpool and other, now top players (bale, van persie et al) that were persisted with because of the obvious talent they had but needed time to come to the fore.

mancini appears to want fully proven players, 2 for each position and the idea of bringing the younger players through is not in his plans

Yeah, but he's not defender too. Having 0:0 against some bottom side in 85th minute, Mancini will rather send Kolarov in for Silva, then Sinclair for one of Barry/Garcia... eeez important to not lose, you know

Last time he fucked off his Italian managerial mentality we won the league and were scoring for fun. When it came back, we have full bag of draws.

bluesimon said:
MSP said:

absolutely correct. he needs time on the pitch with the top class players to make his mark. Look at Stirling at Liverpool and other, now top players (bale, van persie et al) that were persisted with because of the obvious talent they had but needed time to come to the fore.

mancini appears to want fully proven players, 2 for each position and the idea of bringing the younger players through is not in his plans

I'd be incredibly surprised if Scott Sinclair becomes as good as Gareth Bale or Robin Van Persie. The two examples you mention were being tipped much more than him and are world class talents. He's nearly 24 and has already pulled on the shirt of 10 different Clubs. 10! No loan spell proved productive enough for him to be signed up properly and he knocked back a better deal at Swansea despite being such a hero to their fans.

I wish people would stop thinking he deserves a chance because if he'd have taken them when they've been offered or even done the business in training then we'd have seen more of him. He's a step down from Adam Johnson.

The thing is with Sinclair if he does get a chance to play from the start he has to show his worth. He has to prove he is good enough. Put in a decent preformance you just never know he might even keep his place in the starting line up for the next league game. Mancini has said that a lot of players let him down at the last weekends game so there will be places up for grabs and those who play on Saturday and put in a good showing will maybe force there way into the team for the remaining games. Sinclair is in the prime position as we will make a complete change to all the midfield that started last weekend with a number of changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.