Scott Sinclair

Akira said:
Bazzmand Show said:
He should be starting this Saturday, but if Bob puts him on the left again, I will put my foot through the fucking plasma.
Then prepare the plasma, cuz Scott has always been a left winger.

Plasmalessness.

u2fme2 said:
One word

USELESS

Not quite fair mate, - he was important to Swansea last season and played a part in them staying up as comfortably as they did.

I really really hope he gets a start against Leeds. If not... well I just don't get it. When, if not in such a game, is he supposed to get a chance of proving what he can do? He needs to play games in order to have a chance at developing.

Would be fantastic for him if he started ans scored a goal or two.

Not his fault but hes a sh*t Adam Johnson! Johno would come of the bench and make a difference Sinclair hasn't made an impact and missed 2 sitters against Villa

kippaxchris said:
Not his fault but hes a sh*t Adam Johnson! Johno would come of the bench and make a difference Sinclair hasn't made an impact and missed 2 sitters against Villa

So you're basing how good he is on the fact he missed 2 sitters in his 10 minute cameo -

I've seen Aguero miss sitters, but he gets more minutes on the pitch

cnat compare johnson to sinclair with length of time on the pitch, johnson would get a start and do fk all........

Will pass judgement when he gets a fair crack at the wip, give him a chance..

crystal_mais said:
kippaxchris said:

So you're basing how good he is on the fact he missed 2 sitters in his 10 minute cameo -

I didn't say how good i thought he was i said compared to Adam Johnson he is sh*t! And no not based on 2 sitters in a ten minute cameo. He has come on 7 times and done nothing he hasn't even made an impact and as mentioned to add to my opinion he missed 2 sitters i think we would all agree Johnson would have scored.

kippaxchris said:
crystal_mais said:
kippaxchris said:

I didn't say how good i thought he was i said compared to Adam Johnson he is sh*t! And no not based on 2 sitters in a ten minute cameo. He has come on 7 times and done nothing he hasn't even made an impact and as mentioned to add to my opinion he missed 2 sitters i think we would all agree Johnson would have scored.

I didn't agree - Johnson got more minutes. Sinclair has been treated poorly end off.

And for you to think he's shit based on 5/6 5 minutes intro's is laughable

crystal_mais said:
kippaxchris said:
crystal_mais said:

I didn't agree - Johnson got more minutes. Sinclair has been treated poorly end off.

And for you to think he's shit based on 5/6 5 minutes intro's is laughable

Ok you missed it the first two times i said so i'll try again. I DIDN'T SAY THAT SINCLAIR IS A SH*T PLAYER I SAID HE IS A SH*T ADAM JOHNSON.

And to add to that i think Adam Johnson is a brilliant player. Its like saying Ronaldo is a sh*t Messi it doesn't mean he is a sh*t player just not as good as Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.