Scott Sinclair

His 5 minute cameo the other week was better than any of Nasri's last few performances. He actually ran at players, dribbled, and nearly won us a penalty. It was refreshing even if he is a B grade winger.

He should be starting this Saturday, but if Bob puts him on the left again, I will put my foot through the fucking plasma.

still none the wiser as to what scott has to offer, really feel sorry for him, it seems bizarre he can earn millions for doing next to nothing.

Bazzmand Show said:
He should be starting this Saturday, but if Bob puts him on the left again, I will put my foot through the fucking plasma.
Then prepare the plasma, cuz Scott has always been a left winger.

city91 said:
peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
Couple of hours training every day
£50-£70'000 a week
And shagging bit tits everynight

Its not all bad really is it.

I bet she demanded a move back to Manchester and he followed suit. Sinclair could've signed for a handful of Clubs where he'd be guaranteed more football. It depends what he really wants though.

The thing is though when a young player snubs us for another team we aren't happy but when a young player like Sinclair signs for us we always assume its because of money.

The bottom line is players like Sinclair should be getting praised for joining a team like us where he will not be guaranteed first team football as it shows he has ambition to make it at the top. Also his attitude is spot on when compared to Tevez or AJ's.

I can put my hand on my heart and honestly say I wouldn't have cared had Sinclair joined Everton or Villa over us. De Rossi joining Everton or Villa over us would've smarted quite considerably!

Sinclair has more than likely joined for money first and secondly the opportunity to play for the Champions. However, I think that whilst there's any chance of silverware to win (Premiership or FA Cup) then we must play our strongest team. Perhaps risk him at Reading away or Norwich home when the season is technically over!

Give him a start on Sunday...Even give a youngster a run out, Anybody bar that little lazy tw*t Nasri he gets my blood boiling I can't stand the b*stard.

Akira said:
Bazzmand Show said:

It's ok, he definitely won't play on Saturday. Might on Sunday though

Feel sorry for the lad, I've never liked it when promising players go to a big club and rot, setting back their careers years. I see why we signed him (winger for winger, English for English) but clearly he'd be better off leaving and we give his place to a youth player.

CC1 said:
Akira said:
Bazzmand Show said:

It's ok, he definitely won't play on Saturday. Might on Sunday though

nah, he won't play then either, he's Scott Sinclair

Feel sorry for him, if he played i could see him doing great in out side and give us the pace were desperately lacking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.