Scott Sinclair

Бравый Дератизатор said:
de niro said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Only got 5 minutes but beat 2 men to nearly win a penalty. He really should be given more minutes when we are struggling. He deserve a chance over Nasri

no he doesn't.
yes, he does
Otherwise, his transfer was a waste of money.
The same could be said of Rodwell

People want Nasri over Sinclair because he has 24 million price tag on his head when clearly Sinclair will offer more

Sinclair last season in EPL: 38 game 8 goals 5 assists so he's not 'that bad'.

B\connellblue said:
Was given a great opportunity today without any pressure on him and he managed to disappear. That's his chance come and gone I'd say. Baffling signing really, he didn't strengthen us in any way and he certainly didn't weaken Swansea either.

To be fair to Scott, he came on when the game was already won and City were slightly sluggish and slow with their passing as opposed to the first half, where there was a lot of neat exchanges coupled with slick passes. I reckon he would have done better from the start, but I'm not saying he should have started.

I don't doubt he's a good player, but the established players (Aguero,Tevez,YaYa,Nasri,Silva) have an affinity and movement around each other that is difficult to capture immediately. I think only Milner, of the English players, looks genuinely comfortable when playing with them, so far. It will be interesting to see how Sinclair develops.

B\connellblue said:
Was given a great opportunity today without any pressure on him and he managed to disappear. That's his chance come and gone I'd say. Baffling signing really, he didn't strengthen us in any way and he certainly didn't weaken Swansea either.

Says it all really, spot on.

B\connellblue said:

You base your argument on 30 minutes?
The game was won, he saw very little of the ball. What do you want? Him running all over like a headless chicken demanding the ball from everyone?

The lad is a very good player. And I stand by what I have said before, he could be our Plan B.

Christ knows, we've needed one all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.