Scott Sinclair

BlueCityfan said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
BlueCityfan said:
Let's be honest..it wasn't even an opportunity. Just got game time for the sake of it. He is going at the end of the season regardless...has pace but not the skill needed to combine in the final 3rd with the likes of Tevez, Nasri, Silva, Aguero..and surprisingly: Milner.
Why are you surprised, seriously why would you think Sinclair would be better than Milner in terms of ability?

I think you have misunderstood. I meant that Milner has adapted to the style of play brilliantly. Better than expected IMO. And doesn't look out of place. Sinclair does.
Maybe i have , apologies but Milner is a better footballer than Sinclair.

Sorry, not read the thread so apologies if I'm repeating anything. For me Sinclair is nowhere near the standard that we need. Should never have signed him & hope he goes ASAP.

Poor guy, clearly not wanted and just not good enough. At the end of the season he'll move on and do alright somewhere or other.

bluemonkey71 said:
Kept an eye on him when he came on and I was far more impressed with Razaks willingness to get back and make tackles and cover. Sinclair played on the wing and drifted into the middle a lot. He had a great opportunity to make a good contribution but I fear he missed the chance.

He is not a plan B as said above. I'd rather have Johnson and he's not up to scratch.

Would have liked to see Suarez on the bench and come on to replace Silva and express himself.

Neither Sinclair or Razak should be anywhere near our first team,neither have the reqiuired ability or composure.

Suarez played yesterday for the EDS.I'm not sure he too is good enough,however,youre correct,this game was the perfect opportunity for him and maybe a couple of others.

At yesterday's game when he finally came on I thought even the city players did not want to pass to him, maybe they are jealous of his woman lol

The CityTV Episode (with Milner and Kolarov) did him no favors, and his frenetic efforts today unfortunately illustrated a lack of basic finesse and technical skill. Personally, I would bring him on on the RIGHT and see if his speed gets him round the outside and see if he can put over any decent service.

Hard to see where he COULD fit in at City without some serious improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.