Scott Sinclair

Salford_Blue said:
B\connellblue said:
Was given a great opportunity today without any pressure on him and he managed to disappear. That's his chance come and gone I'd say. Baffling signing really, he didn't strengthen us in any way and he certainly didn't weaken Swansea either.

You base your argument on 30 minutes?
The game was won, he saw very little of the ball. What do you want? Him running all over like a headless chicken demanding the ball from everyone?

The lad is a very good player. And I stand by what I have said before, he could be our Plan B.

Christ knows, we've needed one all season.
There's a reason he's getting very limited opportunities and it's not because he's a great player is it? A bit of running around like a headless chicken never did anyone trying to create a good impression any harm either. Managing to disappear in a rather large green area, well that's a different matter entirely.

Salford_Blue said:
B\connellblue said:
Was given a great opportunity today without any pressure on him and he managed to disappear. That's his chance come and gone I'd say. Baffling signing really, he didn't strengthen us in any way and he certainly didn't weaken Swansea either.

You base your argument on 30 minutes?
The game was won, he saw very little of the ball. What do you want? Him running all over like a headless chicken demanding the ball from everyone?

The lad is a very good player. And I stand by what I have said before, he could be our Plan B.

Christ knows, we've needed one all season.

He's not a good player at all, he's garbage.

I think that's the last time we'll see him in a city shirt. Complete waste of time and money. Hope we don't lose too much on hi., but expect we will get about half of what we paid for him

I think by now it's quite clear that MCFC is not the place for him. Fair play for giving a bash, I'm sure he had no illusions what he was getting himself in for with the level of talent in the squad, but to get so few minutes under his belt, (and I think I'm right in saying he hasn't had any injury problems this season?) is a pretty loud and clear message from Mancini as to what he thinks of him. He should be looking for a move for his own good. Could easily go back to another Swansea and stake his claim. Heck I bet he'd be better at somewhere like Liverpool than Downing.

He's not our plan B. He's not even plan C. I'd imagine we have so many plans to go through before Sinclair that the game is over long before he's in contention to come on.

Kept an eye on him when he came on and I was far more impressed with Razaks willingness to get back and make tackles and cover. Sinclair played on the wing and drifted into the middle a lot. He had a great opportunity to make a good contribution but I fear he missed the chance.

He is not a plan B as said above. I'd rather have Johnson and he's not up to scratch.

Would have liked to see Suarez on the bench and come on to replace Silva and express himself.

Let's be honest..it wasn't even an opportunity. Just got game time for the sake of it. He is going at the end of the season regardless...has pace but not the skill needed to combine in the final 3rd with the likes of Tevez, Nasri, Silva, Aguero..and surprisingly: Milner.

BlueCityfan said:
Let's be honest..it wasn't even an opportunity. Just got game time for the sake of it. He is going at the end of the season regardless...has pace but not the skill needed to combine in the final 3rd with the likes of Tevez, Nasri, Silva, Aguero..and surprisingly: Milner.
Why are you surprised, seriously why would you think Sinclair would be better than Milner in terms of ability?

It's a shame because I think he was sold something just wasn't true. He probably looked at the game time Johnson got and Marwood probably said "Yeh you will have that as well".

Mancini didn't have much say over this one I fear.

He will be out in the summer as he just isn't at the level required in my opinion.

EricBrooksGhost said:
BlueCityfan said:
Why are you surprised, seriously why would you think Sinclair would be better than Milner in terms of ability?

I think you have misunderstood. I meant that Milner has adapted to the style of play brilliantly. Better than expected IMO. And doesn't look out of place. Sinclair does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.