Scott Sinclair

frannybellend said:
is it any wonder we cannot sign quality?
when our every move is reported in bbc gossip column it is clear that european clubs are leaking info about us and chelsea into the public arena

this has been going on for ages and is getting worse since that letter circulated around europe.

Rag

MCC said:
frannybellend said:
when our every move is reported in bbc gossip column it is clear that european clubs are leaking info about us and chelsea into the public arena

this has been going on for ages and is getting worse since that letter circulated around europe.

Rag

Ok, I must have missed this, what letter are you talking about?

Lucky13 said:
This cnut steals a living at our expense.

How the fuck is it Sinclairs fault you fucktard? In Mancini's interview the other week he even said he'd done nothing wrong in training. So Mancini doesn't rate him.

We chased him most of last summer according to reports, and then we don't play him. The blame is purely with Mancini.

AlthamBlue said:
Lucky13 said:

How the fuck is it Sinclairs fault you fucktard? In Mancini's interview the other week he even said he'd done nothing wrong in training. So Mancini doesn't rate him.

We chased him most of last summer according to reports, and then we don't play him. The blame is purely with Mancini.

Did i blame him , you idiot.

Bilboblue said:
MCC said:
frannybellend said:

Rag

Ok, I must have missed this, what letter are you talking about?

WHAT LETTER?

AlthamBlue said:
Lucky13 said:

Mancini didn't buy the steaming pile of horse shit, Marwood did he oversaw signings and Sinclair was certainly his.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
WHAT FUCKING LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was the letter J. I know it got a load into trouble on here so it is probably that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.