Scott Sinclair

Watching him on Inside City 66 has told me all I need to know about this guy. No pressure, no defenders, and he still can't hit the target.

Piss poor.

cleavers said:
B\connellblue said:
Baffling signing really
There was nothing baffling about his signing at all, we needed another English playerfor the PL and CL quota's, and he might have been useful in the Capital 1 cup, had we been in it for any time.
Its not like he was cheap though, you don't spend 7 million on player just so they fill a quota and play the odd cup game. He didn't even start the league cup game ffs.

cleavers said:
B\connellblue said:
Baffling signing really
There was nothing baffling about his signing at all, we needed another English playerfor the PL and CL quota's, and he might have been useful in the Capital 1 cup, had we been in it for any time.

There's nothing baffling about spending £7 million quid on a no hoper who 'might have been useful in the Capital 1 cup'!?!?!?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
He's dross.

That's an insult to dross.

We could have picked a Barnsley supporter to come on as sub for us yesterday and they'd have performed better than Sinclair.

I won't boo the lad - he's a trier, but he's an absolutely awful player.

Now watch the little bastard score a hat-trick at Everton... ;)

I'm not a big fan of Sinclair but Mancini had him in four different positions yesterday ffs. He started on the left, moved to the right then right wingback when he went to three centre halfs and then back to the left, talk about being fucked about.

He´s not as bad as some of you make him out be, after all he was a regular starter for Swansea last season and they finished 11th (level points with West Brom who finished 10th).

quiet_riot said:
Watching him on Inside City 66 has told me all I need to know about this guy. No pressure, no defenders, and he still can't hit the target.

Piss poor.

I can not believe they showed that for as long as they did, very embarrassing.

To say the kid is awful and dross blah blah fucking blah ala typical BM style is totally unfair on him. He had a good last season for Swansea.

For him to be ridiculed for his training stuff is just beyond belief. The fact he was out there trying to improve when others had gone home says lots about his character to me.

It maybe this season is a season wasted for him, but at his age training with us will improve him as a player. I personally hope he will kick on next season and become more involved as he has the attitude i want to see.

But this being BM if a player aint performing like Messi after 2 minutes he is shit, rubbish, dross,waste of space, blah fucking blah

The criticism is way OTT.

He isnt good enough for a regular slot but neither is he as bad as being portrayed,like any footballer he needs game time/confidence,unfortunately he will never get it here.

Mancini didnt help himself signing the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.