Scottish Football Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he and Wright were basically chased out of Parkhead .Ian Wright famously even referred to Celtic fans as ‘ reptiles ‘ after the Caley cup game.
Another one who thought it would be easy up here.
Chased out just as well they were not caught after that game.

They did an excellent job there. Both of them.

I was absolutely gutted when that lot signed Ian Wright, he was a big reason for me liking Arsenal when I was young.

Delighted he turned out to be Ian Shite rather than Ian Wright for them! Add Freddie Ljungberg onto that list as well.

I was absolutely gutted when that lot signed Ian Wright, he was a big reason for me liking Arsenal when I was young.

Delighted he turned out to be Ian Shite rather than Ian Wright for them! Add Freddie Ljungberg onto that list as well.
We’re you as distraught when Celtic signed Martyn Hayes?
Imagine not.

The list is endless.Roy Keane,Dion Dublin,Juninho,Carlton Cole,James Beattie,Francis Jeffers and off course Joey Barton.

Dalglish was there as well and ended up being run out of Parkhead for being a ‘ Rangers man ‘. They’ve hated him ever since. The greatest player they had during the 1970’s.
Was also when they were holding bizarre press conferences in Barras slophouses stewarded by a bank robber who once threw Hugh Keevins out lol…….
What times they were.

Last edited:
Hearts 1 Aberdeen 1.
Hearts score on 42 mins during the applause for Davie Stewart a lifelong Hearts fan who tragically died.
Eye watering stuff.
Brilliant goal from Ginnelly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.