Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through to Dens today. Good game. 3 major var calls against us and I've no idea if all, none or a mixture of 1 or 2 of them were right or wrong. Don't really care, a great day and a very loud travelling support throughout. Also one of the worst penalties you'll ever see from Luke McCowan I think it was.

Went through to Dens today. Good game. 3 major var calls against us and I've no idea if all, none or a mixture of 1 or 2 of them were right or wrong. Don't really care, a great day and a very loud travelling support throughout. Also one of the worst penalties you'll ever see from Luke McCowan I think it was.
Was that not 4 draws with Dundee this season.
It has been a good top 6 this season.

Yeah 4 draws. All with drama, 3 of the 4 draws had 90+ minute equalisers and today had the sending off and late missed penalty.

Weird how fixtures against certain opponents tend to be quite eventful and other opponents very dull.

What’s that got to do with the disgusting behaviour of Cochrane….again!

The referee was a disgrace today. As clear a penalty as you’ll see denied! Then again it was Mr Opus Dei Robertson

Cantwell and Dessers kicked , pushed , pulled the whole game. Thankfully neither were seriously injured

But but but Rangers fans sang a nasty song.Tbh never heard anything on the TV but then again I don’t sit with the volume turned up looking to be offended. If I think our support I always call them out as I did after the Hibs game when they sang at an injured Martin Boyle
What penalty you on about. That useless **** Dessers taking a dive with a slight tug? That one?

Hearts had as much a tug claim. You’re too used to getting penalties for fuck all.

What penalty you on about. That useless **** Dessers taking a dive with a slight tug? That one?

Hearts had as much a tug claim. You’re too used to getting penalties for fuck all.
Watched highlights with two St Mirren fans who were pishing themselves at that not being giving.

Glad our manager is calling the corruption out.

Anyway should you not be wrecking The Merchant City with the rest of your mob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.