Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Clement has got about six months. If Rangers come calling at least you get compensation as he has signed a new contract. Then they get a new Messiah. And I should know, I’ve followed a few.
Winning a cup double with Beales squad will give him at least the next two / three windows.

I was confident right up until we were linked with Liam Kelly. If he’s going to replace Butland then I might be at a helluva lot more Junior games next season : )))

Huge game tonight. First leg of the play off final.

I’ll be cheering on the Rovers but have a feeling County could win this quite comfortably. One things for sure it should be entertaining.

Rovers 0-1 County

Dhanda penalty. No more than County deserve.

If they can turn it around in the second leg, they'll be dancing in the streets of Raith.

Bit of an unlikely one but anyone know of a pub in Glasgow that might prioritise showing the FA cup on Saturday?

All my usuals will at best have it on a side screen.

Winning a cup double with Beales squad will give him at least the next two / three windows.

I was confident right up until we were linked with Liam Kelly. If he’s going to replace Butland then I might be at a helluva lot more Junior games next season : )))
Let’s wait and see. If he fails to qualify for the CL and we gub you first game of the season, watch it turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.