Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on street is inverness Thistle about to go into admin. They are fucked, and can’t afford to pay or sack Ferguson.

Not something you say often concerning Scottish football but it looks like common sense has won the day and these horrendous artificial surfaces will be banned from the top flight with clubs given two years to put grass in. At the moment it’s only Killie who were lifting theirs anyway. Raith could come up but I fancy Ross County will be too good for them

Shame it did not come sooner and we might have seen more of Oscar Cortes !!

Squad.
Kelly signs for huns he will stay in.lol.
View attachment 119984
Has he signed?

Gordon, Ralston, Jack, Doak and Forrest have a handful of games this season between them.

Looking at that squad only highlights what a fantastic job Clarke has done to get them to 2 major finals. Actually it’s a phenomenal job!

Has he signed?

Gordon, Ralston, Jack, Doak and Forrest have a handful of games this season between them.

Looking at that squad only highlights what a fantastic job Clarke has done to get them to 2 major finals. Actually it’s a phenomenal job!
I hope they have a good tournament.

Have an inkling they'll give the hosts a game.

I hope they have a good tournament.

Have an inkling they'll give the hosts a game.
They usually do well in the games against better opposition.

Clarkes problem is many of the Scottish support are vastly underestimating this Hungarian team who are one the improving international sides. The Swiss won’t be an easy game either.

They probably wont as football supports are notoriously fickle but I hope they remember the job Clarke did in just getting this squad through the group stages.

They usually do well in the games against better opposition.

Clarkes problem is many of the Scottish support are vastly underestimating this Hungarian team who are one the improving international sides. The Swiss won’t be an easy game either.

They probably wont as football supports are notoriously fickle but I hope they remember the job Clarke did in just getting this squad through the group stages.
You know the answer to that.

If they finish bottom they'll demand Moyes takes over.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did get a 1-0 over Germany lose to Hungary and need a draw with the swiss, only to go out in glorious last minute failure.

You know the answer to that.

If they finish bottom they'll demand Moyes takes over.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did get a 1-0 over Germany lose to Hungary and need a draw with the swiss, only to go out in glorious last minute failure.
Are you Scottish? We know these things, didn’t realise it was common knowledge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.