Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Shaky to fix the shaky flaky asbestos crazy. I hope the SPFL reimburse all the teams the way they allowed Rangers to claim two dozen full Scottish breakfasts, a bus and hotel rooms? If not, well we know why not. Fucking shambles of a club. :)

Shaky to fix the shaky flaky asbestos crazy. I hope the SPFL reimburse all the teams the way they allowed Rangers to claim two dozen full Scottish breakfasts, a bus and hotel rooms? If not, well we know why not. Fucking shambles of a club. :)

We will just vote whichever way the SFA tell us to and get the use of Hampden free of charge

Well if it was good enough for Celtic…..

Maybe just change a few fixtures to Murrayfield.

Well if it was good enough for Hearts…

And so on and so on….

Seriously though it is a shambles and tbh I’m disgusted that yet again I’ve been charged full price for my season ticket when the club knew the stadium would never be ready

I hear it’s doubtful it’ll be ready for the end of October!

We will just vote whichever way the SFA tell us to and get the use of Hampden free of charge

Well if it was good enough for Celtic…..

Maybe just change a few fixtures to Murrayfield.

Well if it was good enough for Hearts…

And so on and so on….

Seriously though it is a shambles and tbh I’m disgusted that yet again I’ve been charged full price for my season ticket when the club knew the stadium would never be ready

I hear it’s doubtful it’ll be ready for the end of October!
I heard it could be until the end of December. But, you take those claims with a large Malt. You can't use Hampden. Think of the extra costs for the supporters. I think a right few fans may ask for a refund as they knew it went tits up before they snafled your cash. Fucking deplorable.

I heard it could be until the end of December. But, you take those claims with a large Malt. You can't use Hampden. Think of the extra costs for the supporters. I think a right few fans may ask for a refund as they knew it went tits up before they snafled your cash. Fucking deplorable.
Never took my refund in the Zoom Call season

Paid full whack during 55 season

Now looks as if I’ll miss half of 56 season but again paying full whack

You have to remember we were paying way over the odds during the banter years. Somebody had to pay McCoist his millions

Never took my refund in the Zoom Call season

Paid full whack during 55 season

Now looks as if I’ll miss half of 56 season but again paying full whack

You have to remember we were paying way over the odds during the banter years. Somebody had to pay McCoist his millions
I remember telling my pal how much McCoist was trousering. At first he refused to believe it, checked it, then said many bad words.
I know if people can afford it, they will let it go, but many are up against it and adding another cost of getting to Edinburgh might be too much.

You have probably noticed I am not a cheerleader for our board, I think yours are also a shower of cunts and them keeping quiet about what they knew, until they had all the season book cash, is utterly shit. Fans would have respected them being honest and would have still bought them. The way they have acted is deplorable.

You’d think that patter would get old…
Never gets old. And if the situation was us, you wouldn't let it either. Plus you would have the Daily Ranger hammering it home ad nauseum. Still, think of all you have won in 12 years. About 200 trophy's. Fuckiing amazing,

Never gets old. And if the situation was us, you wouldn't let it either. Plus you would have the Daily Ranger hammering it home ad nauseum. Still, think of all you have won in 12 years. About 200 trophy's. Fuckiing amazing,
The only blip in their short history was their failure to go from the lowest league to the SPL in 3 seasons.
Shame they had 2 seasons in the Championship.

It’s as boring as me blaming officials for my teams on field failings. I’ve decided that this coming season I’m not going to criticise officials.

I reckon I won’t make it out of August but I’m giving it a go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.