Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers are seemingly interested in highly rated Lennon Miller. Could be a decent signing for Rangers but I’m not sure staying in Scotland is the best move for the young Motherwell player.

I think he should look at how things have gone for the last highly rated Motherwell midfielder who went to Rangers. Bailey Rice was supposedly the next big thing but we have seen next to nothing from him (injured at the moment)

Jake Hastie. Flopped badly at Rangers.

Hopefully the young lad thinks long and hard before making his next move
We are supposed to be in for him too. According to rumours. We definitely should be.

We are supposed to be in for him too. According to rumours. We definitely should be.
The boys a player but I believe he’d be far better looking at going south or to the continent.

obviously it all depends on what offers he has but there are too many examples of promising Scottish players joining Old Firm and career stalling / going backwards. Turnbull , Morgan, Scott Allan being a few recently failing at Celtic

The boys a player but I believe he’d be far better looking at going south or to the continent.

obviously it all depends on what offers he has but there are too many examples of promising Scottish players joining Old Firm and career stalling / going backwards. Turnbull , Morgan, Scott Allan being a few recently failing at Celtic
Turnbull was a casualty of the game speeding up. He doesn’t have pace and that is the reason he wasn’t able to keep a place. The game slowed down with him on the ball. Scott Allan couldn’t make the step up. Simple as that, Morgan wasn’t even a contender.

As for Miller, £4m wouid certainly secure him, we have bought van loads at that range over the last years Lawell was in charge,who were awful, at least this lad looks a player.

Turnbull was a casualty of the game speeding up. He doesn’t have pace and that is the reason he wasn’t able to keep a place. The game slowed down with him on the ball. Scott Allan couldn’t make the step up. Simple as that, Morgan wasn’t even a contender.

As for Miller, £4m wouid certainly secure him, we have bought van loads at that range over the last years Lawell was in charge,who were awful, at least this lad looks a player.
I agree. He’s a player but do you honestly believe it would be better for his development as a player to join OF or move abroad?

You know the answer

There is concern that seeding will not work in time. weather related.
Another worry for The Rangers hoping to play their early fixtures at Hampden.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706_082627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82c86b0240485b79ba187c807b616cc3.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706_082627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82c86b0240485b79ba187c807b616cc3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 11
One of my mates was delivering soil there last week and it is seemingly nowhere near ready. They were all told that strictly no pictures were to be taken.

no expert on turf but surely it takes more time than we’ve got?

Anyway what an utter embarrassment for Rangers and yet another complete cluster….. from this board!

Got an email late yesterday saying they were in advanced talks with SFA regarding Hampden. Just weeks until kick off and nothing has been agreed!! Told that if it is Hampden then season ticket holders will be seated in ‘comparable’ seats to the ones they have at Ibrox. Really?? I sit in the back row of the Copland rear so they’ll be offering me the back row of the West Stand!! They are dreadful seats.

Usually by this time you are getting excited for the new season, new signings, seeing how the youngsters have progressed etc. At the moment I really couldn’t care any less about Rangers and will probably be watching more lower league / junior games this coming season

So after crying and whinging about the Dundee pitch....they have had all 'off season' to chuck some grass seed down, and managed to produce a field of Spuds!!! Lol

Some interesting fixtures in the League cup today

Falkirk v Dundee United probably the pick of the ties

Later QoS v Aberdeen. I seem to remember QoS shocking Aberdeen in the recent past. Will be interesting to see Aberdeen with their new manager. Surely they have to improve on last season’s poor showing

Some interesting fixtures in the League cup today

Falkirk v Dundee United probably the pick of the ties

Later QoS v Aberdeen. I seem to remember QoS shocking Aberdeen in the recent past. Will be interesting to see Aberdeen with their new manager. Surely they have to improve on last season’s poor showing

No shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.