Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

If (IF) Killie get past Tromsø, it's most likely FC Copenhagen in the playoff round (or Banik Ostrava). Bye bye Europe!

St Mirren landed much more favourably again, FC Astana or a team I've never heard of from Romania for them. Real possibility of St Mirren reaching the group stages with the draws.

Hearts vs Viktoria Plzen or another team I've never heard of.

Booked up for the Hearts match

Booked up for the Hearts match
Plzen finished well behind Sparta and Slavia but they did have a decent Euro run. It was Plzen draw against Fiorentina that put Czech league above the Scottish league in coefficient table

If (IF) Killie get past Tromsø, it's most likely FC Copenhagen in the playoff round (or Banik Ostrava). Bye bye Europe!

St Mirren landed much more favourably again, FC Astana or a team I've never heard of from Romania for them. Real possibility of St Mirren reaching the group stages with the draws.

Hearts vs Viktoria Plzen or another team I've never heard of.
Hopefully you get Ostrava, I’ve got links to them, decent wee away trip for you. And I wouldn’t write of Astana, once watched them walk all over Legia in Warszawa.

Hopefully you get Ostrava, I’ve got links to them, decent wee away trip for you. And I wouldn’t write of Astana, once watched them walk all over Legia in Warszawa.

Just saw Astana's league position in Kazakhstan and assumed they're shite these days, know they used to pop about the Europa league scene.

Ostrava aren't mugs but Copenhagen should have too much for them I would think.

It would be surprising if any one of Hearts,Killie,St Mirren and Rangers won their play off games.
Dynamo Kiev are 6/5 on Bet365 to beat Rangers at ‘Home’. Obviously I’m not going to back them but if I was a neutral I’d be all over that

In recent years at least one Scottish team have been embarrassed in early European games. I have a feeling it’s Rangers time. Kiev knocked 9 past Partizan Belgrade in the previous round!!

Well; after tonight, it's pretty obvious that the Dons are going to win the league. The old firm? Pfft. Hearts? Behave. No; it's clearly Aberdeen's to lose. Plus; their way kit is yellow and black stripes!

Happy 149th Birthday to Hibernian FC today.

They came from Little Ireland
In Scotlands capital
They chose the babe Hibernian
the most Irish name of them all.IMG_0735.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.