Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

See the first sentence of my earlier post. Scots will probably say the same about games like Crawley vs MK Dons.

Do the Scots get updated on games like that like we do there’s?

Does Scottish tv go through 4 divisions of English results every Saturday?

I can’t imagine there’s many Scots sat in front of their telly anxiously awaiting an update from Doncaster v Rochdale.

I can’t imagine there’s many Scots sat in front of their telly anxiously awaiting an update from Doncaster v Rochdale.
You seem to be labouring under the illusion that Sky are an English broadcaster. At least, that's the way it's coning across. Why wouldn't they cover the minor Scottish teams; they're a UK broadcaster.

But why do we get “news” about minor Scottish games on Sky?

“Now over to some farmer’s field as Stenhousmuir have just got a corner against Fife”.

It’s literally mental when you think about it.
So a guy from Fife or wherever, pays the same as you. Gets fuck all for it. No games, we get a pittance toward our league too. So, a wee mention doesn’t seem too extreme, unless you look at it from our side, we pay the same for absolutely fuck all in comparison to you.

So a guy from Fife or wherever, pays the same as you. Gets fuck all for it. No games, we get a pittance toward our league too. So, a wee mention doesn’t seem too extreme, unless you look at it from our side, we pay the same for absolutely fuck all in comparison to you.

As if anyone pays for Sky nowadays mate.

You seem to be labouring under the illusion that Sky are an English broadcaster. At least, that's the way it's coning across. Why wouldn't they cover the minor Scottish teams; they're a UK broadcaster.
Not sure I ever hear them wanking on about the Welsh or Irish leagues though?

That's a fixture from a different era. It's Rochdale v Woking these days. And a mighty fine whipping handed out by The Dale.

Yes. That's the point I'm making. Sky is British, it covers British football. I care much more about Alloa v Stenhousemuir than I do about Bolton v Wigan for example but both will be covered in sky sports news, one more than the other.

Honestly the absolute minimal coverage Scottish football gets I'm surprised you're complaining when not only do we get results of lower league English matches we actually get them on our TV, live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.