Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Unlucky Killie but well done the Buddies. Hopefully you’ll be a bit tired on Sunday.

Has Don Robertson been named as the referee yet for Hearts v Rangers ?

Or Are we going full Collum and giving that game to Kevin Clancy?
The least of your problems involve the MIB. ;)

I think the bold Don is reffing us.

I need to go, I’m awaiting news of six great signings today by our ambitious board. Don’t want to miss it arguing you about refs. We have a whole season for that.

And well done Buddies, great night. How many more qualifiers do they face?

And Killie were unlucky. Shane they couldn’t get through. Still in the Conference. Is there another qualifier for this?

And well done Buddies, great night. How many more qualifiers do they face?

And Killie were unlucky. Shane they couldn’t get through. Still in the Conference. Is there another qualifier for this?
Theres two more rounds.

Brann next week, then if we get through that is a playoff round to get into the group stage.

There's some good teams we could get in the playoff, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Real Betis etc so the group stage feels unlikely, but we just enjoying the ride.

Theres two more rounds.

Brann next week, then if we get through that is a playoff round to get into the group stage.

There's some good teams we could get in the playoff, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Real Betis etc so the group stage feels unlikely, but we just enjoying the ride.
Expensive away days so far. Iceland and now Norway. My mates reckon their two days in Iceland was best part of £1500 each!

Hopefully the result , performance and atmosphere encourage more Buddies along to the games on a regular basis. Can only be good for the club and Scottish football

Theres two more rounds.

I’m assuming Magennis is injured?

Theres two more rounds.

Cheers.

Expensive away days so far. Iceland and now Norway. My mates reckon their two days in Iceland was best part of £1500 each!

Hopefully the result , performance and atmosphere encourage more Buddies along to the games on a regular basis. Can only be good for the club and Scottish football
Feels like the support is growing, clubs been on a largely upwards trajectory since 17/18 and the atmosphere and experience of attending games has definitely changed for the better in that time.

Take some pals along from time to time and they're genuinely impressed by the experience, whereas before could be a bit grim.

See what happens when we inevitably hit a shit patch again though.

Feels like the support is growing, clubs been on a largely upwards trajectory since 17/18 and the atmosphere and experience of attending games has definitely changed for the better in that time.

Take some pals along from time to time and they're genuinely impressed by the experience, whereas before could be a bit grim.

Picked up since they cut the old firms allocation.

I laughed at your last paragraph. My mate said exactly the same thing. Along the lines of ‘give it two weeks and we play shit’

I’ve only been to Scotland U21 games and a few St Mirren v Rangers under 20 games but a very tidy stadium with scope for growth with the design allowing for the corners to be done.

Hopefully things will improve with the Tannahill area being bulldozed.

Watched a St Mirren v Morton under 20 game at Bathgo Avenue and it looked a very decent setup. A million miles from training at the old pitched at Inchinnan Road.

St Mirren do have a great deal of potential

All the best for the forthcoming season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.