Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Night in Amsterdam and home tomorrow. An amazing trip with memories to last a lifetime. Brussels, Brugge, Amsterdam.

Brugge/Bruges is a fantastic place I'd recommend a visit. Watch what you're doing on the Belgian beer however, especially in 27 degree heat!!! Bruges Zot is a fantastic draught.

Never done enough in the game imo, defended ok aside from the goal but being hardworking only gets you so far against decent opposition, unfortunately we were unable to add any more than that and there was no attacking threat whatsoever.

Tromsø in the conference qualifiers now. I'm not going and we'll have substantially less support travelling there, but a tie we should be aiming to win. First leg at home this coming Thursday.

Here we go!!!

First game of the season and it could hardly be any tougher but I’m sure neither club would want this fixture but hey Ho.

Was just thinking this is my 42nd consecutive season with a season ticket and I can’t remember being less enthused. The only positive I have is it surely can’t be as bad as I’m expecting.

Hearts have strengthened , IMO, with Dhanda and Spittal among others and kept hold of Shankland. Like Rangers they’ve had a poor pre season but those results mean absolutely nothing and real business starts today. This is probably the best time to play Rangers as they are nowhere near finished in the transfer market.

As for Rangers…WTF has happened? No stadium, struggling to bring players in, struggling to move players out. Days before we play a vital game in Europe and manager admitting g the squad is nowhere near where he wants it to be!! On a brighter note I was surprised to read Hearts poor recent record against Rangers as Tynecastle is one of those away games you worry about the most.

Hearts says 1-3 Rangers head says 2-2 as neither defence has looked great preseason

Anyway new season , new me. I’m going to lay off the referees as long as I can. One of my big hopes is Collum can do a better job managing referees than he ever did refereeing.

Off to watch Partick Thistle v Morton this afternoon, if its a crap game the pies make up for it

The FC Huge No 15 looks like Tommy from Trainspotting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.