Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

I genuinely hope they all get through, I just can’t see it. The extra revenue for them ups the standard of our league. They get better, more of their fans turn up and that’s better for it as a spectacle. Seeing empty seats by the thousand, looks utterly shit, but that’s their choice. Let’s hope they can pull it out the bag.
By all accounts St Mirren were very unlucky but I’m hopeful that they can get through at home.

Kilmarnock were unlucky in the draw as Cercle Brugge are very decent opposition but Killie more than held their own. I read Ayrshire Blues thoughts but I think he’s being harsh on Killie. I thought outwith that 15-20 minutes at the start of the second half Killie looked the more dangerous and very unlucky not to grab a second late on. You have to fancy Cercle at home but stranger things have happened. Anyway they have certainly let nobody down

Wait until Rangers play a rampant Dynamo Kiev hahahaha. It’s a frightening thought!!

As far as the crowd goes. I’m sure every Killie fan enjoyed last night and the atmosphere they created. That has to be great for them going forward and you want to see the stadiums full of HOME supporters.

Paisley will be the same next week when the Buddies take on Valur and a positive result and great atmosphere can only be good for Scottish football

Has Don Robertson been named as the referee yet for Hearts v Rangers ?

Or Are we going full Collum and giving that game to Kevin Clancy?

Fantastic night for St Mirren. Well worth their comfortable victory. Great crowd and fantastic atmosphere.

Shame for Killie who really deserved to take a lead to Belgium but unfortunately go out Europa League but fall into the Conference qualifiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.