Scottish independence

TGR said:
blueonblue said:
We'll never know whether Brown's intervention swung the vote at all,

Yes we will, the vote was a farce from the start because it was rigged to give a no result.

What will now be interesting is the fact that the jocks get £1200 per person more spent on them than the English has come to light, maybe we will now get a vote to get shut of them ?

If you could please expand on your hypothesis it would be appreciated.

interesting please tell

In a way I would have liked to see a yes vote to see if they would have screwed it up or not. Who was predicting the future better and if UKr would have told them to f**k off when it came to the currency.

bluemoon32 said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
cibaman said:
We'll never know whether Brown's intervention swung the vote at all, its just as possible that the opinion polls were wrong. But it will always be used as a stick to beat the UK government unless they introduce devo max very quickly. There's a lot of politicking going on at the moment about the impact on England, but in the end I think they'll stick to their promise, I dont really believe that Cameron, Milliband and Clegg want to be tarred with the brush of being such bare faced liars prior to the general election. And if they do renege I fully expect to see poll tax scale riots in Scotland leading up to the general election.

I would have thought protests and action such as the petrol protestors used not so long ago will be the way forward - blocking oil tankers, motorways, that sort of thing - hit the English in the pockets, especially big business - the government will soon find a quick solution.

Or you could just stamp your feet and be even more childish.
So pissed off the fuckers voted no.

SWP's back said:
bluemoon32 said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
[/b]

I would have thought protests and action such as the petrol protestors used not so long ago will be the way forward - blocking oil tankers, motorways, that sort of thing - hit the English in the pockets, especially big business - the government will soon find a quick solution.

Or you could just stamp your feet and be even more childish.
So pissed off the fuckers voted no.
Really?? I'm chuffed they didn't vote yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.