Scottish independence

glen quagmire said:
Haha are you a jock?

No pal, i am zambian.[/quote]

But you were born on the Zambesi river,that sounds like Clyde docks to many, so an easy mistake to make.

Geography is poorly taught nowadays

glen quagmire said:
ecelfechan ..

I have had beers in that place.

A lods of us stopped off on the way back from a stag do in Edinburgh.

Ecelfechan was wierd

We've had threads on this before and it always seems that the jocks think we are cunts and Scotland is great, and we think they are cunts and Scotland is shit and full of, smack, aids, shit weather, midges and rubbish deep fried food.
It would seem an obvious solution now the oil is pretty much finished is for them to fuck off and be independent with our best wishes. TBH the only thing most of us would miss if Hadrians wall is reinstated would be smoked Salmon, Decent Whisky and thick tattooed cannon fodder for our infantry regiments.

Helmet Cole said:
We've had threads on this before and it always seems that the jocks think we are ***** and Scotland is great, and we think they are ***** and Scotland is shit and full of, smack, aids, shit weather, midges and rubbish deep fried food.
It would seem an obvious solution now the oil is pretty much finished is for them to fuck off and be independent with our best wishes. TBH the only thing most of us would miss if Hadrians wall is reinstated would be smoked Salmon, Decent Whisky and thick tattooed cannon fodder for our infantry regiments.
The Krankies?

Helmet Cole said:
We've had threads on this before and it always seems that the jocks think we are cunts and Scotland is great, and we think they are cunts and Scotland is shit and full of, smack, aids, shit weather, midges and rubbish deep fried food.
Kirsty Young!

954207_f4c7c805.jpg

I'd miss Kirsty Young, but the Krankies would be first into helmet cole's 'final solution' shower facility at Gretna.
I will miss haggis as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.