Scottish independence

TTTCITYBHOY said:
glen quagmire said:
Scotland= free medicine for all, free car parking At hospitals, no uni fees, great sounding places to live like ecelfechan and as much battered black pudding as you can eat!!!!!

Oa a wood wok five hundrad mials an a wood wok five hundrad moar.....
fuk me.you can really talk some shite eh
rabc_bw.jpg

TTTCITYBHOY said:
glen quagmire said:
Scotland= free medicine for all, free car parking At hospitals, no uni fees, great sounding places to live like ecelfechan and as much battered black pudding as you can eat!!!!!

fuk me.you can really talk some shite eh

Another reply to one of my posts. You are obsessed with me aren't you?
Sad really.

How are all the Scottish blues voting? can Scotland afford or will it live off oil and Irn Bru sales?

Will The Krankies represent Scotland at The Eurovison song contest?

mackenzie said:
I'd love them to vote 'Yes' if only to see Alex Salmond then shit himself.
It would also compel the erstwhile Jock-from-a distance Sean Connery to return to his homeland from his colonial mansion in the Bahamas.
I bet he's biting his fucking nails as we speak.

Ancient Citizen said:
mackenzie said:
I'd love them to vote 'Yes' if only to see Alex Salmond then shit himself.
It would also compel the erstwhile Jock-from-a distance Sean Connery to return to his homeland from his colonial mansion in the Bahamas.
I bet he's biting his fucking nails as we speak.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be a 'Yes' vote now.
I hope and pray it is a 'Yes' vote but I just can't see it.
However unless the no vote is circa 60% Salmond will still be in business.
I have spoken to a lot of professional, business people north of the border and only one of them
will vote for independence. A lot of them have already set things up to move their businesses out of
Scotland within 24 hours of a 'Yes' vote being declared.
There was an excellent piece in yesterday's Sunday Times by David Smith (economics editor) who said if independence did arrive then the Scottish economy would be on a par with Greece (at best).
We live in hope...

They will vote no if they have any sense.
No chance will we get a vote on English Independence, let alone Lancs or even more important on Rammys independence.

If they vote yes, first job is to rebuild the wall, the Romans knew what it was all about. :-)

Kun Aguero said:
How are all the Scottish blues voting? can Scotland afford or will it live off oil and Irn Bru sales?

Will The Krankies represent Scotland at The Eurovison song contest?

My dads a Scotsman (city fan to) but lives in England so he's not allowed to vote. My dads Racist/anti English/anti Anglo saxon bastarding **** of a cousin lives in Spain, he gets to vote though.

glen quagmire said:

may change once the Subsides from Westminster stop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.