Scottish independence

JackFlash74 said:
So, what's the rest of the Uk's future tactics for dealing with the venal, corrupt Westminister government? Scotland has shown it's hand, what about our comrades down south?

So this is what the Yes campaign is all about? Teaching Westminster a lesson?
And there was me thinking it was about gaining independence. Either way, I don't think selling your own country down the river (should the Yes vote win) is a particularly intelligent thing to do.

What's really pissed me off is this whole biased campaign from big business led mass media to infiltrate the voters to choose No.

Why can't people just be given facts on both sides, yes and no, and then decide fairly for their future.

We are brainwashed slaves.

I'd vote right now to Fuck Westminster off if I was Scottish, simply because of their disgusting unfair tactics.

blue cigar said:
And what about the tartan tories,how is scotland going to deal with the corrupt leaders? MPs are all the same,your about to elect one of the biggest wankers ever to be called a politician but hey,hes a jock so everything will be fine.

Who is it we are about to elect that is 'a jock'?

Hart of the matter said:
sd92 said:
Not that it really matters but here are some things that the mass media fail to mention regularly for those of you that want to read it.
<a class="postlink" href="http://wingsoverscotland.com/weebluebook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wingsoverscotland.com/weebluebook/</a>
Crap link. Was expecting a live Paul McCartney at The Mull of Kintyre or such like.

PM is backing a no vote so there's no chance.

The link is open for different users to access 'the wee blue book' on their different platforms

JackFlash74 said:
So, what's the rest of the Uk's future tactics for dealing with the venal, corrupt Westminister government? Scotland has shown it's hand, what about our comrades down south?
The usual - bend over and lube up.

Why Always Ste said:
What's really pissed me off is this whole biased campaign from big business led mass media to infiltrate the voters to choose No.

Why can't people just be given facts on both sides, yes and no, and then decide fairly for their future.

I'd vote right now to Fuck Westminster off if I was Scottish, simply because of their disgusting unfair tactics.

Yeah cos Salmond n Sturgeon are bastions of truth and propriety. Don't make me laugh

the god Gerry Gow said:
Why Always Ste said:

Yeah cos Salmond n Sturgeon are bastions of truth and propriety. Don't make me laugh
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMLOTsimSs&amp;list=UUSgsyRXtAHrS3gGW3s05Jxw&amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMLOTs ... s05Jxw&amp</a>

Let's see how paranoid we are about the sheer media bias and blatant miss representation.
If anyone is interested. Take ten mins of your time to watch this. It is stupendous

the god Gerry Gow said:
Why Always Ste said:

Correct. A nest of vipers.

Thieves, liars, cheats, swindlers and all other manner of reprehensible individuals rule us. So, what are we gonna do about it?

As usual - fuck all.

They're fucking laughing at us and our apathy.

There ought to be a day of reckoning because this cannot continue any longer.

In the event of a Yes vote I would hope we keep our clocks set at summertime, Its only changed in October to suit Scotland at the moment, it would still be dark in Aberdeen at 09.00 if we kept summertime all year round.

ASIAC.

strongbowholic said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
Why Always Ste said:

Correct. A nest of vipers.

Thieves, liars, cheats, swindlers and all other manner of reprehensible individuals rule us. So, what are we gonna do about it?

As usual - fuck all.

They're fucking laughing at us and our apathy.

There ought to be a day of reckoning because this cannot continue any longer.

England needs a vote on what we are prepared to offer Scotland, if anything

regardless of their vote

we did not give our politicians the right to offer the Scottish more than the rest of us are entitled to

the spineless mp wankers

it is not up to Scotland to dictate terms to England

they can go but they don't tell us on what terms

if they try to dictate to us then we should play hardball and their political class should be shown that it takes two to tango

and we won't be told to tango by them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.