scouse derby - who do you want to win?

City Mike said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
What sort of ban does Kyrgiakos get now, will he get 3 and miss the City match?
I like the way you're thinkin mate. They haven't got much cover at the best of times so thats a plus for us.

Haha, well I know he's not the best of players but the way I see it the more injuries/suspensions they have the better when we face them, hopefully we'll be able to take advantage of their problem positions.

bloody hell... just seen fellaini and the greek situation in replay... thought the greek was an obvious red for a double feet charge... but fellainis stamp in the same situations is twice as ugly and should have rended him a red card also...

And the mascherano Pienaars situation is even worse from Pienaars point of view... how that is not red is unreal.... he is gliding down mascheranos leg with his dubs...

Since when does a game between two teams miles apart (20?) constitute a derby match? Sky keep plugging the Brum/Wolves game tomorrow as a "derby" game. Bollocks!

Everton quite clearly are sent out every week to wind teams up physically and their style of play imo is borderline thuggery - right on the edge and far too close to the bone - yes earn the right to play but Moyes´teams are almost beyond the fookin pale in this respect

jimharri said:
Since when does a game between two teams miles apart (20?) constitute a derby match? Sky keep plugging the Brum/Wolves game tomorrow as a "derby" game. Bollocks!

They do it all the time...

mike channon´s windmill said:
Everton quite clearly are sent out every week to wind teams up physically and their style of play imo is borderline thuggery - right on the edge and far too close to the bone - yes earn the right to play but Moyes´teams are almost beyond the fookin pale in this respect

moyes is a scumbag

jimharri said:

They're calling it a Midlands derby much like they call Rags V Dippers as a north west derby. All except Fergie, that is, who seems to think Liverpool is in Manchester.

Haven't read the thread, but assume everyone is discussing 'how the fuck do Everton still have eleven men on the field'?

Lucky not to be down to 9, or maybe even 8!

Dirty fuckers.

Not that I'm complaining too much - anything but a red dipper win will do here. But still... Moyes and his 'players' are perhaps the most hateful bunch of cunts in football - starting to give United a run for their money on that score!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.