scouse derby - who do you want to win?

jimharri said:
Pam said:
Seriously, Everton are awful and nobody has answered my question about how they came to play us off the park the other week. They really are very bad indeed. And where is the urgency?
They beat us because they were up for it and were determined to do us. plu, we were shite!
Everton have proved 2nd half that if a team stands up to the bullying stuff they don´t have the quality to open teams up - it´s just route one again or crosses from the flanks hoping to get a flick on and score off Cahills arse

Can't believe how often they're launching it randomly up the park. Worse than Stoke.

"I'm the England Vice - Captain you can't send me of lah, or i'll fucking twats youse!"

if Liverpool beat us for 4th the Sheikh might as well sell the club as we'll never get in the CL. Liverpool are absolutely dire.

everton have played dog shit in this game , they look like us in most of our away games , no outlet upfront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.