scouse derby - who do you want to win?

Seriously, Everton are awful and nobody has answered my question about how they came to play us off the park the other week. They really are very bad indeed. And where is the urgency?

Pam said:
Seriously, Everton are awful and nobody has answered my question about how they came to play us off the park the other week. They really are very bad indeed. And where is the urgency?

More like kicked us off the park.....

Pam said:

They beat us on jealously Pam and will bend over to baconface as a reward.

Pam said:

I will answer it.

Because Hughes wound up that scots shite so much. His team talk was p*ss easy and he sent out his lot so fired up they were ready to eat raw meat never mind play football.

mat said:
Pam said:

They beat us on jealously Pam and will bend over to baconface as a reward.

A good point, mat.

Pam said:
They beat us because they were up for it and were determined to do us. plu, we were shite!

jimharri said:
Pam said:
They beat us because they were up for it and were determined to do us. plu, we were shite!

But Liverpool have also been shite today and only have men on the park. As for Everton, you would expect them to be every bit as up for it today as they were against us, considering the opposition.

Rampant dipper cluelessness now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.