scouse derby - who do you want to win?

Shocking game - just kicking lumps out of each other - Pienaar should have walked for that - everything thats wrong with the English game - red card coming here for sure and injuries - Fellaini got to go for that! Thugs out there!! He´s sent off the Greek !!!! Atkinson again !! What a coont!!!!!

Get them both down to 7 v 7 with 4 straight reds and they are looking bare for the next couple of games.

The greek kebabbed him.

You just knew as soon as darke said the ref hadnn't sent anyone off that it would come out...

This is going to turn propa nawty!

WTF I thought the Belgian lad should have been sent off for a stamp, fairly odd decision and sky seem to be completely ignoring the fact that there was a stamp.

sorry but am i watchin this wrong?

kerryakos(sp?) didnt get the ball but didnt even touch the player then? and that fellani(sp?) stamped on his leg with two feet.

am i totally blind?

and i cant believe how bias grey is.

BlueBoy89 said:
sorry but am i watchin this wrong?

kerryakos(sp?) didnt get the ball but didnt even touch the player then? and that fellani(sp?) stamped on his leg with two feet.

am i totally blind?

No but Atkinson is - he´s also bent as we know!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.