Scouse Video

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=264126.200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 264126.200</a>

'I'm welling up'

'Tear in my eye'

Pathetic.

Anyway guys i know a cracking scouse song to cheer you all up,
to the tune of Amarillo,

When the day is dawning,
On a scousers monday morning,
How i long to be there,
The bottom 3 is waiting for me there,
All around the city,
Where i lay my hat,
They say thanks to Torres,
The useless Spanish twaaaaaat,
Is this the way to relegation,
The laughing stock of the nation,
Dreaming dreams of trips to Preston,
Days out in scunthorpe wait for me,

sh,la,la,la,la,la,,ha,ha

'So proud to have played a small part in that video. I now have documentary evidence when my future kids ask me what I did in the war.'

There is a sequel coming out. It is called Apocolypse Scouse.

Does not take coat off.

mammutly said:
Petetheblu said:
I got to say I found that a tad embarrassing to be blunt, almost nauseous watching the professionally rich playing out the role of "kick ONE of us and we ALL limp", like they are the plebs of Liverpool's social classes whilst they luvvie it up in their mansions or anywhere else but Liverpool. It's all very tacky and ironically the sort of thing the Beatles detested and wrote songs about.

Only in Liverpool ey!!!

But surely there is ultimately equality in the support of a football club ?

No doubt there is, but it still smacks of professional scouser's pretending to be that of "dear Liverpool loving working class types"....Arggghh!!! That sort of crap makes me come over all a bit sickly and my skin....

superblue91 said:
to the tune of Amarillo,

When the day is dawning,
How i long to be there,
All around the city,
Where i lay my hat,

sh,la,la,la,la,la,,ha,ha

:-))

superblue91 said:
to the tune of Amarillo,

When the day is dawning,
How i long to be there,
All around the city,
Where i lay my hat,

sh,la,la,la,la,la,,ha,ha

Very good.

dannybcity said:
charliebigspuds said:
not to that extent, they've come in and made completely empty promises, we had a gradual decline that culminated in us being shit when the premier league started and began to roll in the money thus falling behind in every sense. I know they haven't ended up in div 3 (yet) and I know we've had it bad but it shouldn't be allowed to buy a club with debt. Its not just about turning into a bad team its the fact that these cowboys can roll in to town and have such a detrimental effect on peoples lives. We've been down there enough to know how much it affects us. The question is do they stick with the club like we did or do they stop going to the games and make a stance. We all stuck with city through thin and thinner but then we didn't really have anyone to blame. Swales and Lee didn't do us any favours but their heart was in the right place, I think!

True but I don't think they've purposefully made them bad, it's just the way things have gone. They've lost afew games but they probably won't go down. Furthermore the amount of money Rafa wasted on crap players he should take some of the blame but he's still seen as some sort of demigod in Liverpool. I feel sorry for them to a certain extent but videos like this just make me laugh, it's so overly dramatic it just comes across as daft. I wonder how many of them gave a fuck about Leeds afew years ago, I suspect it's not many.

Yeah I agree, they wouldn't have gave a shit about Leeds. And they've spend many a year taking the piss out of everyone else's failings. Its funny that they're getting bought out by other yanks. But, its horrible to see your club going down the pan before your eyes and being unable to do out about it as we all know

trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate to and now i bet one of you will bring hillsbrough into this. im starting to change my opinion about the vast majority of city fans what im witnessing is petty and disgusting
what if the shoe was on the other foot?
thats why i feel the need to take the piss,plus i fuckin hate Scousers.
whats Hillsbrough got to do with anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.