Scouse Video

ay up larghhh dats owt ov orduh. me mar an dar av sported lipool since der day day wur born like. so leave it out or we wont send no more gear to de smackeds.

Blue Mist said:
ay up larghhh dats owt ov orduh. me mar an dar av sported lipool since der day day wur born like. so leave it out or we wont send no more gear to de smackeds.

You missed the 'Stevie G' erm after every 2 words. Really make sme laugh when any mickey mouser is on telly, they have no grasp of their natural language and foreigners say erm less than them lot.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Truly embarrassing; "It's like you're raping our family"!!! Can't believe no one with a modicum of sense saw this before release and thought "Hang on a minute lads......"

I'd be mortified if I were a Liverpool fan.

The actual quote was:
You're raping all of them at once over a long period of time and getting away with it

I felt that the quote had to be correctly recalled for its absurdity to be appreciated fully :o)

i've watched this 4 times already today, possibly the most hilariously embarassing thing i've ever seen
especially that tosser off peep show in the back ground trying to stare out the camera, just brilliant.
its our duty to ensure every non dipper see's this video

gh_mcfc said:
That is bloody brilliant. Where is my violin

to think they mocked us for years. Ickle City etc... Soon as the pendulum shifts and the cycle turns they are making vox pops videos abusing people. What lovely folks.

What I find most hilarious is non of them seem to notice the real reason that they are shit is that the fat waiter bought a load of shit players. He wasted milliions on shit, ruined the youth set up and ran the only decent player (who their owners forked 20 od million on ) into the ground because he didnt buy any quality with him.
That comic (forgot his name) is well hard telling them to "fook off" bwaahaaa!!

scall said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
Truly embarrassing; "It's like you're raping our family"!!! Can't believe no one with a modicum of sense saw this before release and thought "Hang on a minute lads......"

I'd be mortified if I were a Liverpool fan.

The actual quote was:
You're raping all of them at once over a long period of time and getting away with it

I felt that the quote had to be correctly recalled for its absurdity to be appreciated fully :o)

Amazing, what a thing to say!

Barry Grant, on a camera phone, on a yacht!

"yer name's mud"

Devoed.

how long before someone does a "downfall" style re-cut/dub of this?

I know they are not all individually bad from down the East Lancs but on masse that lot dont half know how to wail.Shameless self pity when people round the world are starving and dying in wars.

It's embarrassing watching that.Talk about ever the victim(s)with no regard for the misery they've caused themselves in and out of football.

What is this birthright they think they have for success.Liverpool had what City had now.A benefactor who at that time was just as effective as we hope ours will be and put them on their way.Shankly would have achieved nothing without it.

They have a remembrance service when one of them loses their signal on their mobile phone.

blue order said:
I know they are not all individually bad from down the East Lancs but on masse that lot dont half know how to wail.Shameless self pity when people round the world are starving and dying in wars.

It's embarrassing watching that.Talk about ever the victim(s)with no regard for the misery they've caused themselves in and out of football.

What is this birthright they think they have for success.Liverpool had what City had now.A benefactor who at that time was just as effective as we hope ours will be and put them on their way.Shankly would have achieved nothing without it.

They have a remembrance service when one of them loses their signal on their mobile phone.

Love that. It really sums them up.

What absolute self pitying, self absorbed shite this cringe making dross is. This club, as has been stated many times on here, was a run of the mill struggling team before pools money was used to propel them upwards in 1965.
We gave you the Beatles? I don't remember Ringo in their back four. As befits most of the contributors to this bilge they have this sense of entitlement that it is their god-given right to be top dogs and have no idea of the amusement that their predicament affords to fans of other teams. Football, like most things in life is cyclical but now the wheels are falling off they have resorted, in their usual whining victim mentality of blaming the owners.
Yes, they are arseholes but this team has had over £200 million lavished on it recently and the reason they are in the shit is they are playing shit. Hicks does'nt play for them. Some scousers were telling me the other night that 'This is bad for football'. Why? Was it bad for football when West Brom went down? Or Portsmouth, Leeds etc? Their time has gone. I can't wait to see their 'Worldwide support' at Lincoln, Scunthorpe and Macclesfield(no offence to these clubs), but we'll see how much love for 'Li'pool' they have then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.