Scouse Video

There's no need for anyone to parody the Scousers, as they're too busy parodying themselves!

Then they wonder why they have the image they have, of whining, self-pitying, sanctimonious, professional mourners.

I would love them to end up in League 1 for a few years - they might just learn humility, and that football does not revolve round their club or their city.

Any Scousers that are 'normals' must cringe at this sort of shite.

First time I saw it I thought it was the highlights from season 24 of Crimewatch.

Before you can take anything like this seriously, you have to ask yourself -

'would I buy a used car from any of those people?'

If the answer is no then how can you take any notice of them? And the answer is no isn't it?

[bigimg]http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/premier-league-fans/scousers.jpg[/bigimg]

1.618034 said:
Oh dear, the scouse Mafia are out in force...

But where's Cilla?

Sorry boys and girls but you really don't have a divine right to a decent team or decent owners...

here's Cilla...

ya gorra lorra lorra love... :)

none of the beatles were that arsed about football although paul mccartney before playing at anfield a couple of years ago in the capital of culture thing, said if he had to choose it would be everton as his family used to watch them

as a scouser albeit a blue,that is repulsive...its like they have emptied a wetherspoons in the city centre and videoed em...care in the community lfc style!!!

"It's my belief that history is a wheel. "Inconsistency is my very essence" -says the wheel- "Rise up on my spokes if you like, but don't complain when you are cast back down into the depths. Good times pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it is also our hope. The worst of times, like the best, are always passing away" - Boethius (shamelessly pinched from 24 Hour Party People.)

As harsh at in may sound. Dont feel sorry for them, did anyone feel sorry for us when we had all sorts of shite. No we just got branded with "Typical City". Also Ricky effin Tomlinson you aint a scouser you were born in Blackpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.