Scouse Video

charliebigspuds said:
not to that extent, they've come in and made completely empty promises, we had a gradual decline that culminated in us being shit when the premier league started and began to roll in the money thus falling behind in every sense. I know they haven't ended up in div 3 (yet) and I know we've had it bad but it shouldn't be allowed to buy a club with debt. Its not just about turning into a bad team its the fact that these cowboys can roll in to town and have such a detrimental effect on peoples lives. We've been down there enough to know how much it affects us. The question is do they stick with the club like we did or do they stop going to the games and make a stance. We all stuck with city through thin and thinner but then we didn't really have anyone to blame. Swales and Lee didn't do us any favours but their heart was in the right place, I think!

True but I don't think they've purposefully made them bad, it's just the way things have gone. They've lost afew games but they probably won't go down. Furthermore the amount of money Rafa wasted on crap players he should take some of the blame but he's still seen as some sort of demigod in Liverpool. I feel sorry for them to a certain extent but videos like this just make me laugh, it's so overly dramatic it just comes across as daft. I wonder how many of them gave a fuck about Leeds afew years ago, I suspect it's not many.

Show a bit of class ffs!!

A great club steeped in history is being fucked by a greedy businessman. The fans, just like me and you, are trying to do something about it. If the roles were reversed, would you bend over and do nowt?

The issue with LFC is too big to let club rivalries take over.

friend said:

A great club steeped in history is being fucked by a greedy businessman. The fans, just like me and you, are trying to do something about it. If the roles were reversed, would you bend over and do nowt?

We didnt make a video starring Culrly Watts when we were dry bummed by Swales for years mate.
Dog eat dog-no sympathy

friend said:

Like fuck it is,think they'd give a fuck about us?
Fuck em,the only thing missing at their 'protest' was that bastard Marsden

Oh dear, the scouse Mafia are out in force...

But where's Cilla?

Sorry boys and girls but you really don't have a divine right to a decent team or decent owners...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.