Scouse Video

LMAO i didnt even see this thread but my scouse mate just sent me the same link 2 mins ago ah so funny i love seeing them suffer!

lee-mcfc said:
LMAO i didnt even see this thread but my scouse mate just sent me the same link 2 mins ago ah so funny i love seeing them suffer!
Pity the poor Scousers,bless 'em it's a shame

Flixton is blue said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Same old scousers always bleating.

On a more serious note Margi Clarke's gone down the pan I used have quite a thing for her when I was a kid and she was on Granada Reports.
She looks like a bag head on the game now.If you hurry,you might catch her plying her trade down Bootle Docks.

she looks like a heroin addict prostitute walking up minshull street... "errk, la, do you want business love?"

mcculloch from the bunnymen living legend tho...

championship, championship you are coming.. just think if they have 9 points took off them, they'll be adrift on minus 3 points going into the everton game

5:17 - top class comedy Scouser

A few characters looking like your stereotypical Scouse rent-a-gangster in there too. Glad to see that it doesn't pander to stereotypes.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
5:17 - top class comedy Scouser

A few characters looking like your stereotypical Scouse rent-a-gangster in there too. Glad to see that it doesn't pander to stereotypes.
I hope you're being ironic JMA

charliebigspuds said:
I truly feel sorry for the supporters, imagine if this had happened to us. The funny thing is our owners seem to get a worse press than these parasites or the Glaziers

I don't. They've had it easy since before i was born... ask yourself why they want the owners gone; because they can no longer compete with the money teams like ourselves and Chelsea have.

They've lauded their history and now they're using that as an excuse to chuck everyone out and look for a sugar daddy to buy back the 'good old days'.

Massive fucking hypocrites, everyone complaining in that video "no morals (what? they've not killed anyone, what moral code have they broken exactly?), no manners (welcome to the world of business) no money (ah the real reason you're all fucking whinging)".

Fuck them, they'll end up back at the top, whether it be 10, 20, 50 years from now... they're using the owners as a scapegoat for being a club in decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.