Screening Away games at the Etihad

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
City Voice members just had an email about doing this for the Leicester game as it is a 3pm KO. Probably in the commonwealth suite, with food and (cringe) Fanzone and Pikey doing quizzes and prizes.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a decent idea but can't see enough people going to make it work properly.

willy eckerslike said:
If Natalie's there, count me in.

Wait ... how much is it first?

The survey asks how much you would be willing to pay (shocker), also asks how much you would be willing to pay if the money went to charity. I answered 5 quid to both.

blueste41 said:
willy eckerslike said:
If Natalie's there, count me in.

Wait ... how much is it first?

The survey asks how much you would be willing to pay (shocker), also asks how much you would be willing to pay if the money went to charity. I answered 5 quid to both.

I replied that I was more interested in the total value for money perspective. No point in paying/donating £5 to watch if a pie and a pint costs a tenner!!

Think that the club are a few years too late on this one as like someone said already you can watch it on a your laptop or xbmc box etc

Maybe if it was done a few years ago when streams were hard to come by people would of gone to it and it would become a routine

noely said:
Think that the club are a few years too late on this one as like someone said already you can watch it on a your laptop or xbmc box etc

Maybe if it was done a few years ago when streams were hard to come by people would of gone to it and it would become a routine

So people don't go the pub anymore to watch live football because they can could watch it on a laptop? Hmmm

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
noely said:

So people don't go the pub anymore to watch live football because they can could watch it on a laptop? Hmmm

Of course they still go the pub but do you have to pay to watch it in the pub and do you have to pay to watch it at home?
City want to charge you to watch it with them so why would you when you can watch it at home or as you say correctly in the pub too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.