Screw Eto'o.....

coops said:
RSC
Tevez
Robinho
Bojinov
Bellamy
Caicedo

That wil do for me Sturridge can go fuck himself and play reserve team football at Chelsea
looks good to me 2 should be 35 or even more goals between them next season..

Screw Eto'o? Are you deranged?

I know....let's not try and sign one of the best 3 strikers in the world because we are saturated with shit ones!!! Is it just me or does that make no sense? We'd have RSC, Robinho, (maybe) Tevez, Bellamy and Bojinov....sack off the rest of the shite and add to that Eto'o...any team would be shitting their pants! to be honest e'd still have too many strikers so Bellamy for the cull as well!

Robanompivenov said:
Screw Eto'o? Are you deranged?

I know....let's not try and sign one of the best 3 strikers in the world because we are saturated with shit ones!!! Is it just me or does that make no sense? We'd have RSC, Robinho, (maybe) Tevez, Bellamy and Bojinov....sack off the rest of the shite and add to that Eto'o...any team would be shitting their pants! to be honest e'd still have too many strikers so Bellamy for the cull as well!

Common sense rears its head at last.
What next - "sack that short-arse Messi off - we don't need him".
Or "Iniesta - bollocks,we've got Bridge".
This could well be a hot favourite for the "Silliest Thread Of The Week" award.

dont want eto'o just think he's bad news dont like him....rather sign a young striker with potential, ie aguero, or stick with RSC with caceido as an understudy, hes an absolute unit and can only get better at his age. Eto'o has done it hes old hat and he fuckin moans like a woman, if we start payin the money thats reported and he struggles with the prem at first (it does happen, even with worldies) we'll be the laffin stock of football......stay clear

DontLookBackInAnger said:
We really could do with a goalscorer and while we have LOTS of forwards you wouldn't put your house on any of them scoring 20 goals in a season. The chairman also said the club was looking to bring in 6 more players(if you assume 3 will be RSC, Tevez, Eto'o)that still leaves 3 more

Toure
Lescott
???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.