Scruffy City!!

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING is being used againts us, to make us look like twat's!

Big 4 is going to be disbanded, and will soon be the big ONE and the tabloids, fans, Uefa, Platini, Cockneys, Scuddamore and Barrack Obama don't like it!

They all looked pretty smart, some just warapped up ready for the big freeze.
Robs trainers may well be more comfortable and not to aggrivate those precious feet and ankles and who knows it could have been MH decision.
Just another shitty dig at us

The smallest of details matter imo. All players should wear the same suit with a club crest on the jacket. It shows professionalism and a togetherness. It would show we are representing Man City and we mean business. It might sound petty but these things are part of the spirit and we dont seem to have a lot of it at the moment. Given looks like he is the true professional. He has come in with the right attitude and you can see he demands success. Wish others would follow!!

Stevie looks all right, he almost always wears a hat anyway. Didn't really see the rest, I'd imagine Dunnie and Vinnie for example would follow the dress code exemplary.

Pezzer2 said:
The smallest of details matter imo. All players should wear the same suit with a club crest on the jacket. It shows professionalism and a togetherness. It would show we are representing Man City and we mean business. It might sound petty but these things are part of the spirit and we dont seem to have a lot of it at the moment. Given looks like he is the true professional. He has come in with the right attitude and you can see he demands success. Wish others would follow!!

I agree.
I don't get MH. He is supposed to have extremely high standards. His training ethics are well documented but things like this just don't fit in.

Given looks professional and is professional.
He was out at half time practising and marking out his area v Middlesborough.
Do you think you would see him with an area full of balloons?
WTF is SWP doing wearing that under his suit jacket FFS?
We regularly see Richards chewing gum in the middle of a match!
How the fuck can a professional athlete perform while chewing gum?
Players sat on the bench with their Ipods on during matches?
Vassell fucking about with his ear rings, when he is about to come on as a sub?

I don't think Lesley has the dressing room.

My feelings are as when on duty for the national side all players should have a code of conduct the first one being wearing a suit and formal wear it protrays the right image and shows discpline in the camp. If Shay Given can look smart then so can the rest of them, and I don't think this should be down to the players but to the owners and more importantly the players themselves to where the clubs colours with pride on and off the pitch whilst on duty

I think the line about being far away from trophy chasing scum on and off the pitch says everything about this article.

More ignorant rag-biased reporting trying to create hysteria and somehow derail the Manchester City train they know is coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.