Scruffy City!!

i think this really matters

we want professionalism throughout,

you dont see cristiano ronaldo wearing a fuckin duffer jacket,

it is true though, if you go out all wearing smart suits, all done up to the nines it changes your mentality, you become a unit.

this is mark hughes though not the players fault

Pezzer2 said:
The smallest of details matter imo. All players should wear the same suit with a club crest on the jacket. It shows professionalism and a togetherness. It would show we are representing Man City and we mean business. It might sound petty but these things are part of the spirit and we dont seem to have a lot of it at the moment. Given looks like he is the true professional. He has come in with the right attitude and you can see he demands success. Wish others would follow!!

totally agree. As long as this type of indiscipline goes on we'll always be open to snide remarks and will never get the respect from the football world, we're meant to be on the verge of conquering the world FFS (lets not talk about that) . I'm really surprised Hughes has let this happen and indicates to me that this tough disciplinarian image he's supposed to have is somewhat misleading.

Putting aside all the 'should be a unit' and 'should show some professionalism' can I just say WTF!
Just proves money can't buy style or class. A suit with fucking trainers?! I won't even begin on Sweep. Given's got it going on, though.
If you have to wear a suit, wear it well fellas.

Eric Wirral said:
GoForGlory said:
Stevie looks all right, he almost always wears a hat anyway. Didn't really see the rest, I'd imagine Dunnie and Vinnie for example would follow the dress code exemplary.

If there is a code, then they should all follow it.

Well from the looks of those pictures it seems like they've all been told to wear those suits, doesn't it?

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:qm0ivhsMLWG_vM:http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/724/124/l8212499277_6473.jpg

Its not just this incident. So far this season we've had players going awol, players misbehaving in bars, players throwing a tantrum to the media about not playing, players ignoring their OWN fans by refusing to acknowledge our future young fans and now this scruffy image that the world can see. Something is definitely wrong at the club and we're seriously lacking some leadership. I don't think its a co incidence that the results and the poor performances have mirrored our lack of professionalism off the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.