Scudamore Sexism Scandal

Bottomless_Sailor

Looks like the spearhead of the Premier League's recent march to greatness is on the verge of being forced out of his position due to outrage over "sexist" emails found on his computer by a former PA.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/premier-league-boss-richard-scudamore-3524857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pr ... re-3524857</a>

Would be a huge blow to the Premier League as a whole if Richard Scudamore went, and looking at the full context of the emails they really seem more riskay tongue-in-cheek than anything else, but I suppose this is the world we live in today.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends who replaces him. I'm more than a little suspicious of the source of the momentum behind the disclosure of these emails.
Agreed.

Isn't he against FFP in the premier league? Mr Gill probably lining up to take over....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends who replaces him. I'm more than a little suspicious of the source of the momentum behind the disclosure of these emails.
Indeed, it's amusing how every random person who has ever seen a football move is having their anti-Scudamore two cents reprinted on every media outlet around, but when the actual subject of the emails comes out to defend him, only the outlet she gave the interview to carries it, and it is stuffed halfway down a larger article at that.

Blue Haze said:
I really hope Scudamore survives. He sounds like a dick, but he is against FFP.

You just know some rag dupe like Gill will be his replacement.

Paddy Crerand would give a fair and balanced view of all things football, him or Dwight Yorke if you want someone with brains and insight,

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Blue Haze said:
I really hope Scudamore survives. He sounds like a dick, but he is against FFP.

You just know some rag dupe like Gill will be his replacement.

Paddy Crerand would give a fair and balanced view of all things football, him or Dwight Yorke if you want someone with brains and insight,
Not to mention stunning good looks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.