Scudamore Sexism Scandal

So how much did this "whistleblower" get paid for her story. Made sure she had her feet under the table in another job before she went to the papers. So he had a few emails that were close to the knuckle. Big deal. OTT.

As a former ref I'm not sure he was too fussed at the idea of having a secretary whistleblower.

I don't know why this has been blown up so big. They were private e-mails to an individual who is a friend, who hasn't sent non PC mails to mates ?
The cow that 'stole' the e-mails and ran to the papers for money wants to try working for a living instead of money grabbing. I hope her new company find a reason to sack her because they would be stupid to keep her on.

Anyway if he is sacked what's wrong with a job share Bryan Riggs and scholsey.

I quite like him, he's done a good job.

He shouldn't be fired for confidentiality emails.

I must be honest i thought the e mails must have contained some heavy sexist bullshit but in all honesty they seem to contain nothing too serious at all.

Isn't it common knowledge about the Princes and Sheiks and that's why so many beautiful celebrities holiday in Dubai and places like that so often?

Bottomless_Sailor said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Depends who replaces him. I'm more than a little suspicious of the source of the momentum behind the disclosure of these emails.
Indeed, it's amusing how every random person who has ever seen a football move is having their anti-Scudamore two cents reprinted on every media outlet around, but when the actual subject of the emails comes out to defend him, only the outlet she gave the interview to carries it, and it is stuffed halfway down a larger article at that.

But we can't let an opportunity to be offended, insulted or humiliated, pass us by! What is the world coming to if ordinary folk can't be aggrieved by something that has nothing to do with them?

mat said:
Depends who replaces him. I'm more than a little suspicious of the source of the momentum behind the disclosure of these emails.
Agreed.

Isn't he against FFP in the premier league? Mr Gill probably lining up to take over....
Or worse, a puppet.

Joe 90 would be okay as a replacement, G! Or perhaps that emu Rod Hull had. Shame about Rod, but I'm sure the emu is in some suitcase in some attic. No, wait on! Nooky Bear!! Done. The new CEO of the PL is Nooky Bear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.