Scum Hunter Shoots Cecil the Lion

Money is a factor because I'm being realistic. This is a very poor area of the world. If there's no economic reason to maintain the wildlife reserve, it won't happen for long. That's not how it should work, but it's how it does.

So if the dentist had paid them enough it would have been fine?

Ironic that he's gone into hiding. The Hunter becoming the Hunted.

Tbh I'd find the grown adults with whiskers drawn on their faces clutching cuddly toys a lot scarier than a dentist with a crossbow, Cecil got off lightly here.

The only positive that has come out of this barbaric and cowardly act, is that it has exposed the hunting industry.

It's not sport, because sport involves a contest. This is simply animals generally reared on private reserves, and accustomed to having humans around them, being led to a cruel and vicious fate.

Like many I fail to understand the mentality of these generally wealthy white males. Where is the pleasure in killing such beautiful creatures?

If the outcome of his death is that African governments ban this industry, then good will have come out of evil.

The only positive that has come out of this barbaric and cowardly act, is that it has exposed the hunting industry.

It's not sport, because sport involves a contest. This is simply animals generally reared on private reserves, and accustomed to having humans around them, being led to a cruel and vicious fate.

Like many I fail to understand the mentality of these generally wealthy white males. Where is the pleasure in killing such beautiful creatures?

If the outcome of his death is that African governments ban this industry, then good will have come out of evil.

What does their skin colour have anything to do with it?

11701147_1046553412030038_3024698278195382013_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.